What are the best fields and jobs for 2030?

Imran Noori

Verified member
At every point in history, people needed to work in order to have a better life and to make their lives easier, today we also need to work and find new fields in order to make our lives easier.

When we select a field for ourselves we should consider it's future, we need to choose a career which will be in high demand in future, here I will mention two fields which will be in high demand in 2030:

Artificial Intelligence (AI) is a new technology which had an exponential growth in last few months and I believe it will be one of the high demanded jobs in 2030 because people will use it alot in their businesses and daily lives.​
Blockchain technology is another field that I think will be in high demand in 2030 because crypto market and NFTs are based on blockchain and many investors and developers made good amounts in recent years so this will cause more people to learn about blockchain technology and there will be a high demand for this field in 2030.​
What do you think about this topic? What will be the best fields and jobs for 2030?