Travel Insurance What are the benefits of travel insurance?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I think I will have two very well agree with what you have said concerning the uncertainty especially when it comes to traveling. Especially when you are traveling by air there's always inconvenience is like the situation of the weather which might make flights to be cancelled even on a short notice and make people to miss very important trips. This is why I consider travel insurance as something very important.
Yes, it is very important for those who travel a lot across the boarder either through car or airline. But airline option is better rewarded cos of the uncertainty that is associated with airline which is much more than the car option. Cos weather can change due to thunder storm and whatever, which can cause the airline accident if it carries on. With travel insurance the insured can claim benefit when this kind of event occur.

Setho

VIP Contributor
Lolz, whether the road is good, clear and whatever, it isn't a reason to decree safety. Remember in the western country they have good roads, we also have good roads here in our own country. Then how come accidents do occur when the road is good and clear? That's because we are living in a world full of uncertainty, disasters can come in when you never expected it.
I think I will have two very well agree with what you have said concerning the uncertainty especially when it comes to traveling. Especially when you are traveling by air there's always inconvenience is like the situation of the weather which might make flights to be cancelled even on a short notice and make people to miss very important trips. This is why I consider travel insurance as something very important.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I do hear about travel insurance but I do associate it with air traveling. Aside this, it is better to opt for this insurance policy if the insured does travel almost four times in a week. Then we should also consider the roads in road transport before adopting this insurance. If the road is good, then there may be no reason for this in my opinion.
Lolz, whether the road is good, clear and whatever, it isn't a reason to decree safety. Remember in the western country they have good roads, we also have good roads here in our own country. Then how come accidents do occur when the road is good and clear? That's because we are living in a world full of uncertainty, disasters can come in when you never expected it.

Setho

VIP Contributor
I have never actually know that travel insurance is actually going to cover a lot about this because I have been thinking that it will only cover a road with two crashes and maybe losses suffered directly on the journey. I think this is actually a very good thing that people who are traveling frequently abroad or frequently within the country to try to have.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I do hear about travel insurance but I do associate it with air traveling. Aside this, it is better to opt for this insurance policy if the insured does travel almost four times in a week. Then we should also consider the roads in road transport before adopting this insurance. If the road is good, then there may be no reason for this in my opinion.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I have never bought travel insurance. In my home country, travel insurance is provided only for the people who are traveling to foreign countries, and I have never traveled to foreign countries. Since I have never bought travel insurance, I do not know what are the coverages for travel insurance. Thanks for enriching my knowledge.
You're welcome dear. At least you've known the benefits of travel insurance. It is like any other but differs when it comes to its ways of taking profits from it. Insurance covers for the aforementioned insurance short comings. Especially for the accidental aspect of it. Insurance covers it and provide financial support when when incur accident and die in the process through air or road.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I have never bought travel insurance. In my home country, travel insurance is provided only for the people who are traveling to foreign countries, and I have never traveled to foreign countries. Since I have never bought travel insurance, I do not know what are the coverages for travel insurance. Thanks for enriching my knowledge.