Travel Insurance What are the benefits of travel insurance?

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
I think one importance is the protection of risk the person gets to have and get in every place he is traveling to ,as his expenses too would be sorted out and the risk he insured for would be covered as this person continues his journey in travelling I think ,

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
There are the benefits of travel insurance, which makes it as important as other insurance policies. Purchasing a travel insurance means providing yourself a complete coverage from any kind of unfortunate event that might happen anytime, specially when you're travelling out of country. Travel insurance is greatly beneficial for travellers.
True the travel insurance is actually more of covering expenses the travellers may incure when travelling from one place to another and this type of insurance policy is truly mostly adopted by travellers and workers who moved from one region to another to offer service to the company they are working for too

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Insurance is truly an investment , although most people sees it as a liability to them because of the premium they would be paying as an insurer ,but if you make a clearer look at things with the coverage and others it's helpful in the long run ,if the insurer insures risk that are worth it
Yes, that's what most of the entrepreneurs, employees see around insurance. They consider it as liability, simply like a modernize way of wasting the funds. They always see themselves as staying off from troubles in the future because they are getting it right at the meantime. I don't wish any business bad luck, but we are leaving in a world full of unwanted surprises too, all this things happen.

Nite

Valued Contributor
There are the benefits of travel insurance, which makes it as important as other insurance policies. Purchasing a travel insurance means providing yourself a complete coverage from any kind of unfortunate event that might happen anytime, specially when you're travelling out of country. Travel insurance is greatly beneficial for travellers.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
I never realized that travel insurance would actually cover a lot of stuff because I assumed it would just cover a road with two crashes and possibly damages incurred immediately during the voyage. I believe that this is something that people who travel regularly, whether overseas or inside the country, should strive to acquire.
I think it actually do cover a lot ranging from the accidents on the road and other damages like flight ticket delay that might want to happen to the insurer ,it covers a lot of risk ,you just need to pay the necessary premiums to get the coverage for the risk you are actually trying to insure against I think

dagm

I never realized that travel insurance would actually cover a lot of stuff because I assumed it would just cover a road with two crashes and possibly damages incurred immediately during the voyage. I believe that this is something that people who travel regularly, whether overseas or inside the country, should strive to acquire.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
From the name it can ever be very clear to a novice why they should buy traveling insurance policy. Accident is one unpredictable occurrence that can be a disaster or badly affects one. It can even damage one so if travel insurance is been done then one can get help after any travel incident
Exactly accident is actually one unpredictable experience ,that is why travel insurance is actually there to cover the risk involved in travelling and others ,,,but before buying the insurance policy ,it's necessary to buy the premium in a legit insurance company ,so you don't buy the illegal one and regret I think ,

Augusta

VIP Contributor
From the name it can ever be very clear to a novice why they should buy traveling insurance policy. Accident is one unpredictable occurrence that can be a disaster or badly affects one. It can even damage one so if travel insurance is been done then one can get help after any travel incident

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Yes, travel insurance policy covers varieties of things in our lives that's why it shouldn't be neglected when the funds are there to invest on it. I believe in the future, I believe that natural disasters or unwanted substances come, due to the fact we are living in an imperfect world, where troubles is inevitable. That's why I see insurance as an investment for the future.
Insurance is truly an investment , although most people sees it as a liability to them because of the premium they would be paying as an insurer ,but if you make a clearer look at things with the coverage and others it's helpful in the long run ,if the insurer insures risk that are worth it

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Exactly it's part of the benefit they offer ,the health issues that occurs and risk of any injury element are the main criteria many considers such policy I think including me too ,so it's adds more benefit and importance to the people interms of risk covering and so many others
Yes, travel insurance policy covers varieties of things in our lives that's why it shouldn't be neglected when the funds are there to invest on it. I believe in the future, I believe that natural disasters or unwanted substances come, due to the fact we are living in an imperfect world, where troubles is inevitable. That's why I see insurance as an investment for the future.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
It has many benefits just as the topic contents illustrates. Without dispute it covers our expenses when the airline cancels our trip, it also takes care of our health when accidents occur and we survived it. And again it takes care of the insured that fell short of life during travel accidents either through air or road.
Exactly it's part of the benefit they offer ,the health issues that occurs and risk of any injury element are the main criteria many considers such policy I think including me too ,so it's adds more benefit and importance to the people interms of risk covering and so many others

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Though I belive that travel insurance is very important and good . But I have not being travel by Air before and know all this this processes. To those people that has traveled though I belive that i will still travel by Air someday "don't laugh at me o" it will be very beneficial for one to be able to recover what has been lost before.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I think one importance is the protection of risk the person gets to have and get in every place he is traveling to ,as his expenses too would be sorted out and the risk he insured for would be covered as this person continues his journey in travelling I think ,
It has many benefits just as the topic contents illustrates. Without dispute it covers our expenses when the airline cancels our trip, it also takes care of our health when accidents occur and we survived it. And again it takes care of the insured that fell short of life during travel accidents either through air or road.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Travel is very important for people that travels a whole lot because it has a whole lot of advantages. Imagine a company taken responsibility for your passport or any essential document that is lost during your travel. it can go a long way in saving individuals a whole lot of money.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS WITH PRE-TRAVEL ARRANGEMENTS?

Travel insurance policy should be attached in our "do to list. Remember when making pre-travel arrangements their is always issues that can cause you losing your funds paid already for emergency medical services, accommodation, cancelation of flight, and other holiday or tourism disaster etc.

BENEFITS OF TRAVEL INSURANCE
With insurance coverage for pre-travel arrangements we can claim back what we spent when cancelation of flight occurs, for those boarding through air. We recoup back our funds deposited for emergency health issues and refund of accommodation.

Travel insurance policy covers the lost of personal belongings/essential documents like lost passports, damaged gadgets e.g electronic devices and so on. Which is inline with the terms of conditions of the travel insurance policy plan we opted for.

Personal accident; This one shouldn't be omitted, it happens and it is inevitable that it occurs every year. As an individual who is making a trip through the air or road, should be wary of accident, cos its a natural disaster that takes lives and causes serious damages to one's life as the case maybe. It is part of the benefits an insurer gets from travel insurance.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
To be honest we are always offered travel insurance whenever we buy a plane ticket for abroad. We travel at least 2 times in a year to foreign places but we have never bought travel insurance. With the lost luggage there are so many requirement. The airline assured us the lost luggage are covered by the plane ticket's protection clause. That means we do not need an insurance for that.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I think travel insurance makes sense for people that do travel often. I mean why go on a travel insurance policy contract if your lifestyle do not relate to traveling, although, to me, buying a travel insurance seems like you wishing yourself a bad luck on journeys and then does travel insurance covers the insured once or anytime a loss or injury happens to the insured.
Laughs, you aren't wishing yourself bad luck to benefit from the travel insurance policy plan. We are living in a world full of anticipation, thriller, uncertainties etc. Any thing can happen dear, that's why you don't have to neglect insurance when you have the funds. Not only injuries you sustain brings benefit, you can still get compensated via travel insurance during cancellation of flight.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Travel insurance is good for travellers. Some peoples job is related to travelling. For this kind of people, travel insurance policy is not a matter of choice but a necessity. This cover damaged that loomed during travel. The benefits embedded in this type of insurance is very enormous and looks like a very comprehensive insurance policy.

Jamoflondon

Verified member
Well if you ask me I would say travel insurance is not meant for everyone just like talking about auto insurance, not everyone drives a car so as to travel insurance policy. Not everyone travels.
I think travel insurance is mostly beneficial to travelers or tourists, probably people that their job or lifestyle is mostly requires them traveling.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
I think travel insurance makes sense for people that do travel often. I mean why go on a travel insurance policy contract if your lifestyle do not relate to traveling, although, to me, buying a travel insurance seems like you wishing yourself a bad luck on journeys and then does travel insurance covers the insured once or anytime a loss or injury happens to the insured.