To lose weight, you have to exercise and do not even dare to sweat in the heat. Then the best solution for you is aqua aerobics.

"I have started water aerobics". This is the statement of Dharmendra (He-man) of Bollywood industry.

As he has given this statement after his new move of "Water Aerobics". He mentioned with his most recent Instagram post in which he is seen practicing in a pool. "Friends !with His (God) gifts and your great wishes I have begun water high impact exercise and that is water aerobics.

The heat has stuffed my nose ! But I want to lose weight ! So what do I do?

If you are also confused in the same way. That you have to exercise to lose weight and do not dare to sweat in the heat. That is, neither do you want to go out for jogging nor do indoor workouts seem comfortable. So the best option for you to workout in water is aqua aerobics. Aqua aerobics is a water aerobics exercise that helps you lose weight and keep you fit.

To get more details click here

3.jpg

arunima25

Verified member
Water aerobics is fun. I don't have any weight issues but I love to try out different forms of exercises that sounds fun to me. Besides being regular with my yoga and Pranayam and meditation, I do aerobics, jogging, cycling, running, swimming and weight training. In year 2018 and 2019, I had joined water aerobics with my friends. It was a two month long summer camp in our apartment and we had it in our swimming pool..It was fun and relaxing. And many of my friends did see a significant weight loss.

Paridhi

Water aerobics is fun. I don't have any weight issues but I love to try out different forms of exercises that sounds fun to me. Besides being regular with my yoga and Pranayam and meditation, I do aerobics, jogging, cycling, running, swimming and weight training. In year 2018 and 2019, I had joined water aerobics with my friends. It was a two month long summer camp in our apartment and we had it in our swimming pool..It was fun and relaxing. And many of my friends did see a significant weight loss.
yes, you are right. Swimming or water aerobics is the best option for weight lose. I also use to practice it in my pool. Thanks for sharing your views.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
yes, you are right. Swimming or water aerobics is the best option for weight lose. I also use to practice it in my pool. Thanks for sharing your views.
Wow even me I am surprised that swimming can really be a good way for you to lose weight .personally I always consider it as a normal exercise with no health benefit since you are doing it on the water. But it seems it it is also beneficial to the body just like other exercise are also beneficial especially to the joints and other part of the body.