Saving Money What are strategies to save money on a daily basis

Builder Samuel

Top 10 guaranteed ways to save daily are:
1. Eat homemade food, it's economical & healthy.
2. Stop using credit cars, spend only what you have rather than what you are going to have.
3. Delete all the shopping apps from your smartphone. Shop like old days - requirement based not offer based.
4. Let's not be dependent on OLA / UBER.
5. No junk.
6. Cover 2 kilometers distance on foot using no other transportation mode.
7. Prepare a list in advance when you go to buy groceries for the month.
8. Start noting down every expense.
9. Let's not get influenced by friends who tells you what a superb discount they have got on some gadget, apperal, shoes, mobile etc. on Mantra, Flipcart, Amazon or other sites.
10. Stick with above points for a month to see the difference.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
I agree with you. To save you need to have what to save. Reducing expenses is a great way to increase savings. It's often much easier to reduce expenses than it is to increase income, so consider this method first if you're looking for ways to start saving.

If you want to save $200 by the end of the month and you don't think you'll be able to make more money, try reducing your expenses. Maybe instead of taking a cab to work every day, you take public transit twice a week and walk the other three days. Or maybe instead of going out for dinner three times a week, you limit yourself to one meal out and cook at home on the other nights.

If you want to increase your savings, one of the most effective ways to do it is to reduce expenses. By taking a look at your household budget and deciding what expenses are essential and what can be reduced, you'll be able to build a plan for increased savings. Even small adjustments can add up over time!

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Thanks for sharing , surprisingly all these ways you mentioned can really save people from spending so much money and this is what a lot of people do not understand , most especially those that are fond of eating food outside. You will come to find out that they will spend so much money at the end of the month and it will be more economical if they choose to cook this food by themselves.

I do not eat junk food generally because I consider it to be unhealthy for human consumption since they are process food. So many health experts are advising that this could lead to cancer and other health defects.

Then another most important role I have been following is that , I try as much as possible to spend below the limit of how much I am earning on monthly basis. This has really helped me in many ways

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
This will definitely help people save more money , a lot of people will not even have time to be putting all these things into consideration , this is mainly for people who are either working online or have enough time to put all these things into consideration , but there are some people who works for an organisation. In this case the time to do all these things may not be available.

Whatever the case maybe , it is very important for us to try as much as possible to save money. Personally I believe that the most important way of saving money may not be all these things but we have to get rid of some of the habits that could make us spend money such as drinking, spending unnecessarily on girls, going to clubs and so on. We have to understand that all these things are not helping us financially but are draining us of the little amount of money we could have saved.