What Are Some Reasons To Choose Cryptocurrency Trading Over Blogging?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
So, I created an interesting thread and asked people if they would choose blogging or crypto trading and most of them said that they would choose blogging. So I decided to mention a few reasons why I believe that crypto trading is better than blogging. Many people believe that blogging is better than crypto trading because crypto trading is risky, but the risks involved with crypto trading can be significantly reduced if you trade wisely and follow all the steps many other successful traders use to make money. On the other hand, earning money from a blog is not easy because it takes A LOT of time to make your blog profitable and drive traffic to your blog. This is something many people overlook. There are many bloggers who spend many years only to see their efforts getting wasted once they fail to drive traffic to blog. In the past, people used to create blogs just to make money, but now this is no longer the case. SEO is very competitive!

Suba

Staff member
I can't say which is better between crypto trading and blogging, because I have never tried to make money through blogging. Everyone will have different interests and abilities, so what they choose will suit their interests. We can only complement each other, if everyone becomes a crypto trader, then no one blogs.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I don't advise people to choose a particular way of making money online over the other. The goal is the same, the route is just different. While other may see crypto as earlier and surest way of making money, other may prefer bogging because it does add to the knowledge

Naz

So, I created an interesting thread and asked people if they would choose blogging or crypto trading and most of them said that they would choose blogging. So I decided to mention a few reasons why I believe that crypto trading is better than blogging. Many people believe that blogging is better than crypto trading because crypto trading is risky, but the risks involved with crypto trading can be significantly reduced if you trade wisely and follow all the steps many other successful traders use to make money. On the other hand, earning money from a blog is not easy because it takes A LOT of time to make your blog profitable and drive traffic to your blog. This is something many people overlook. There are many bloggers who spend many years only to see their efforts getting wasted once they fail to drive traffic to blog. In the past, people used to create blogs just to make money, but now this is no longer the case. SEO is very competitive!
I also belong to those people who choose crypto over blogging m I have mentioned in my post under your previous thread that I will prefer crypto because it is less time taken and quite profitable than blogging. Yes, crypto needs investment but blogging don't need investment but yes, crypto is better than blogging.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Blogging does not require you a lot of money. You can start you blog under $30 in the first year. However, in order to trade crypto currency, you need a lot of money, crypto currency is very volatile, therefore, there is also a great risk in crypto trading. It is also true that you will make more with cryptos.