What are some of the risk involved with cryptocurrency?

Timison

There are numerous difficulties and danger included associated with cryptographic forms of money since we realize each business has its on difficulties and the danger joined to it. Yet, the danger related with cryptographic forms of money is a lot on the off chance that you don't have the foggiest idea and furthermore less in the event that you know. Since simply loosing you 12 mystery code can make you lost all that you have the wallet you see this by itself is a major danger and furthermore on the off chance that you don't have the foggiest idea how to exchange is additionally a danger

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
It is better to diversify risks and not only trade, but also engage in bounty and ambassadors in various projects. Such methods can give you money without investing money, just your time. Unfortunately, I cannot yet upload new topics here, since I will have such an opportunity, I will create interesting topics where you can earn money in contests and various events.
Ok I'm very much interested about it but the one who said you can earn money with context and various events,the project you are talking about does it have any connection to do with cryptocurrency ? What is it all about ? I will like you to explain at to to get a little understanding of how it work.

lesnik_utsa

yes but even me I'm not confident enough to treat the volatile market confidently as I am still depending on most of my top crypto mentors, I just believe I will just pay for a VIP class and enjoy the full training on how to trade the volatile market using the best strategy.
It is better to diversify risks and not only trade, but also engage in bounty and ambassadors in various projects. Such methods can give you money without investing money, just your time. Unfortunately, I cannot yet upload new topics here, since I will have such an opportunity, I will create interesting topics where you can earn money in contests and various events.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
All comes with experience. I myself have lost money several times due to lack of experience, now I have my own strategy, as I think you do too. But I think there is a strategy for those who have been on the crypto market for several years.
yes but even me I'm not confident enough to treat the volatile market confidently as I am still depending on most of my top crypto mentors, I just believe I will just pay for a VIP class and enjoy the full training on how to trade the volatile market using the best strategy.

lesnik_utsa

Cryptocurrency investment are actually for those people with the mind that if the money is liquidated they won't bother,that is what a lot of good crypto traders are passing through because there are sometimes that the market can seriously turn against you but you need to bear it, crypto trading is nice when you know all the strategy.
All comes with experience. I myself have lost money several times due to lack of experience, now I have my own strategy, as I think you do too. But I think there is a strategy for those who have been on the crypto market for several years.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
As I always say - you need to invest what you are not sorry to lose. You need to be psychologically prepared for any situation and be able to overcome your greed. So if there is a small plus, then you can take profit
Cryptocurrency investment are actually for those people with the mind that if the money is liquidated they won't bother,that is what a lot of good crypto traders are passing through because there are sometimes that the market can seriously turn against you but you need to bear it, crypto trading is nice when you know all the strategy.

lesnik_utsa

As I always say - you need to invest what you are not sorry to lose. You need to be psychologically prepared for any situation and be able to overcome your greed. So if there is a small plus, then you can take profit

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Though I don't have much idea about cryptocurrency and the risk involved, but I only know of one thing, you can lose a huge amount of money on cryptocurrency when buying a coin that is not in the market cap, you may have hope that in future it will, and it value may be high but unfortunately it may not, to avoid some risk in cryptocurrency you have to do more research about a particular crypto or coin you wish to invest in.
Those are shitcoin,there are some of them that has good potential of becoming valuable in the future and there are some of them that don't even have any potential of becoming anything in the future and in this case we should do a proper research before we think of investing in any shitcoin because they are risky.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Though I don't have much idea about cryptocurrency and the risk involved, but I only know of one thing, you can lose a huge amount of money on cryptocurrency when buying a coin that is not in the market cap, you may have hope that in future it will, and it value may be high but unfortunately it may not, to avoid some risk in cryptocurrency you have to do more research about a particular crypto or coin you wish to invest in.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
The only issue in cryptocurrency investment is buying a particular cryptocurrency on the wrong time and another risk that is involved in cryptocurrency is buying the wrong type of cryptocurrency that will experience ruggpul that is why it is always advisable for you to make a research on a particular coin you are going to invest on

PICKFORD

Verified member
Is they really any risk in crypto currency I don't think so wat will you have to do that will be risk. It just so simple you have check the new coins that are coming if the will be in market cap before buying it, and you won't have to bring all your money and summoned in crypto currency you can do with a little token.

Just like every other investments or businesses cryptocurrency also has its own risk to be managed in order to excel in it. The best way to avoid heavy risk in cryptocurrency is to buy a coin and hold for certain period of time once it has risen with little profit you sell and take your profit.
In a situation where by the investor wants trade coins the risk management involved becomes high and needs more attention for success to be achieved. Factors to be considered when trading a cryptocurrency coin.
First its good to learn a little bit about trading before buying coin to sell.
Secondly research about a coin before buying it. This will help you know much about the coin.
Finally patience is key, when you buy a coin and its down you need to wait for it to rise before selling because panic selling is wrong might make you sell on loss.
What are the things to avoid in cryptocurrency?

Planet408

Crypto Currency has it's own risks just like every other business you can think of.
In crypto currency exchange, the values of crypto appreciates and depreciates often. When the value is depreciating, you are on the loss side but when the value is appreciating, you are on the profit side of the business.
Moreso, buying crypto from non trusted vendors is a big risk itself but this is a risk you can avoid.

Ozigba Richard Lamai

Some of the risks that is involved in cryptocurrency it price for of cryptocurrency most people are really afraid of price fall in cryptocurrency and they don't know when to invest.however you can invest in cryptocurrency anytime when you believe that cryptocurrency will still rise. Cryptocurrency this day has been very very lucrative and it has less risk than any other business.

Haypril

Many has issues with the question you have posted, some believes there is always disadvantages and advantages. While few choose not to believe the existence of Crypto currency has been legitimate. However I have always believed that Crypto currencies posses a great thread to the people at large and to the economy of any country. Going through news, you will discovered that some countries has stopped and ban the usage of Crypto currency in their country.

Snazzy001

as we all know ,to everything that has advantage there will also be disadvantages .it is beyond argument that cryptocurrency has helped a lot of us ,but we all know that it is a game that you have to play smart in order to survive .there are instances where you need to fill your cryptocurrency but with someone somewhere ,that makes you stand a risk of being cheated just like that

Godslamp

Even with encryption to protect cryptocurrency transactions there have been hacks resulting in substantial losses. This is another of the risks of using cryptocurrency. Passwords can be stolen or hacked. Hardware can be corrupted or taken. Others you do business with could be lax in their security. This could result in losses to your cryptocurrency during a transaction.

Godslamp

Using cryptocurrency such as Bitcoin to purchase goods and services carries with it a certain amount of risk. Since its inception, it has gone from zero to nearly $50,000 for a single Bitcoin. Still, this is not the first time such extreme changes in price have happened. But the problem is that these wild changes in value increase the risks of using cryptocurrency. If you’re using it to purchase something expensive, what if the price drops before you close the deal? You may have to fork over more cryptocurrency than you were expecting.

Segat

There are lot of risks involved. Put in mind cryptocurrency trading is of the highest volatility, it is not determined by you buy by someone else. You don't have the audacity to decide or determine what happened in the market but some group of persons does and they choose what favors them. So with these you can not really be 100% sure that you will make profit in all your moves.

Briangsam

The risks of trading cryptocurrencies are mainly related to its volatility. They are high-risk and speculative, and it is important that you understand the risks before you start trading. They are volatile: unexpected changes in market sentiment can lead to sharp and sudden moves in price. Cryptocurrency is also technology-based, this leaves this high risk investment open to cyberattacks. Its hacking is a serious risk.