What Are Some Of The Reasons You Do Not Like Paypal?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Paypal is without any doubt the best payment processor out there. However, I am sure that it is not free from drawbacks. So what are some of the drawbacks of using paypal? As far as I know, Paypal blocks accounts and they do not support all the countries. This is one of the biggest drawbacks that I can tell. So what do you think about drawbacks associated with using Paypal?

Mika

VIP Contributor
I think only few countries are not supported by Paypal, paypal is available in many countries. paypal can blog your account, this will not happen until you perform suspicious activities. For example, if you access paypal from various device, and various IP address, paypal will be suspicious about your activities and might block your account.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I think only few countries are not supported by Paypal, paypal is available in many countries. paypal can blog your account, this will not happen until you perform suspicious activities. For example, if you access paypal from various device, and various IP address, paypal will be suspicious about your activities and might block your account.

Well, almost most of the African and Asian countries are not supported by Paypal. Some African countries are supported by Paypal but they still have certain restrictions. For example, you can send money through Paypal if you live in Nigeria but you cannot receive money through Paypal if you live in Nigeria. I live in a country where it is not supported at all.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
PayPal is one of the best payment platforms in the whole world and the good thing about it is that a lot of countries are supported but with some restrictions. You can use PayPal for payment in Nigeria but you can't receive any fund with it, this is a very big setbacks for so many people doing online business in Nigeria.

D

Deleted member 28127

Many countries aren't supported by paypal so that's why I don't work with PayPal because PayPal integrating payment receival is really up to countries laws and limitations.

bynextdigital

I like paypal but rate confusion is very critical part of Youtube. I am belong to India , I have get 300$ payment and it transfer as rate of 70 rs and i have purchase other product through paypal and PayPal charge me as rate of 73 Rs.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I do not dislike it but the issue with them is that in my location it is a very difficult for you to transact using PayPal mode of payment that is why I do not like it,a country that accept the PayPal mode of payment for transaction understand that this is one of the best form of digital transaction and is easier.

Finger Geek

Verified member
There are many reasons why I don't like PayPal. There is no doubt that it is a safe payment processor as said by other people. But PayPal has too much rules and regulations that will make people lose there money.
There fees is too high. Sometimes some websites will inform it's members not to choose PayPal as payment option for they have issue with the payment processor. So when there is issues, it will sometimes lead to lose of money.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
My only issue with Paypal is the high fee that it charges from the payments that I receive. With sending or receiving money from friends and relatives there is no charge because Paypal said that personal transactions are free of charge. Maybe Paypal should think of lowering the service charge so that users will be content.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
The first thing that I really don't like about PayPal is their high transaction fees. You can loose so much from the money that were supposed to actually receive. Another thing that I don't like is their strict rules. They can easily limit your account and freeze your money for 180 days.