What Are Some Drawbacks Of Investing In Binance Coin (BNB)?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Binance is one of the best coins and it is one of the best platforms to deal in cryptocurrencies. Binance has its own coin and it has been one of those kinds of coins that attracts many kinds of cryptocurrency investors. There was a time when even I was planning to invest in this coin for long-term, but I stopped because I actually try to study the coin before investing my money and there are a few problems with Binance coin. First of all, the Binance coin is not only dependent on cryptocurrency market rather it also depends on its exchanger value. For example, if the Binance exchange faces some sort of problem, then the value of its coin will also decline a lot. This is something that will not happen to other coins because they are not dependent on Binance exchange. I am not saying that Binance coin is bad. In fact, its value rose a lot in the past few weeks and its value increased by 2,000 percent since the last year. But do you think that there might be some drawbacks of investing in Binance coin? What do you think?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Everyone has choice, you can choose to invest in Binance exchange native token, or simply go for another. Crypto is base on research, you can't earn reward via cryptocurrency when you don't conduct researches on top of it. That's why expert traders are different from basic or inexperienced traders that depends on others analysis before trading cryptocurrency. BNB coin can be very much profitable especially when you're following nits trend and see it experience flash price drop, such can flash back to bullish anytime, that's why you need to keep close attention to the coin, and also other coins in the market.