What are NFts? how I make 11eth from selling nfts

Shine4ever

A non-fungible token is monetary security comprising of computerized information put away in a blockchain, a type of circulated record. The responsibility for NFTs is kept in the blockchain and can be moved by the proprietor, permitting NFTs to be sold and exchanged.

How do I make 11eth from Nfts ?
There are 2 methods which I use to make nft I’ll example both with you people.

1st Method: I bought nft at cheap rates and sell them on Binance at a high price and I’ll example how I did that.

main-qimg-d28c0f5b707cd0c5182d99fbaa6fa752-lq

Login in to your Binance account and go to Binance nft page and search for nft you want to buy that nft and then search that nft outside Binance in this example I’ll use Pancake swap to buy nft at a cheap price from this site and deposit that nft and sell on high price on Binance I’ll attach an image of price differences between both sites. Check the image for the price difference and then I’ll example the fee and 2nd method.

main-qimg-f41d3e89ca528365916ed4f5ed6192e5-lq

This is the image from pancake swap and I’ll share the binance image

main-qimg-66a5f9564fb26ab0672373f231b42d0f-lq

You can see the price difference between these sites I’ll just pick one nft as an example that is syrup soak on pancake swap the price is 0.0479 bnb around 10.12$ and the fee is around 0.19 cent if you deposit that nft on binance add 0.19 cent total 10.50$ cost for that nft+fee and it is listening on binance around 0.12 bnb around 25.35$. These images and captured while writing this post. This was an example if you are on opensea and you can check nft on digitaleye and compare and deposit that nft to that site you wish to sell.