Earn Money Were You Able To Make Money On Microworkers?

Moni

Microworkers is an online platform that allows you to take a simple task and get paid. You can also employs others to do simple tasks for you to pay them.

People a making money on microworkers although the pay is not much but people are on the platform making money.
Microworkers is similar to picoworkers. I have an account on both picoworkers and Microworkers but the truth here is for now I'm not encouraging you to sign up to both site.

There is a saying that "one man's meat is another man's poison " yes we have individual deffferences maybe one can make money on both while one can make money on only one but another person might not be able to make money on any of them.

Microworkers is a real site and not a scam. Many people are making money on this site and I think it is also a worldwide because it works almost on every country.

Have you been able to make money on Microworkers?

How much did you earn?

D

Deleted member 13140

I don't really give my time to micro task sites anymore I feel like it's not worth it.
Well truth is I have never Given my time to them. I have a bad feeling its just a waste of time. But I've seen people cash out $10 or more with this sites and I believe its worth some time but I don't have time to spare.
Even writing on PTP sites and combining them with other things is stressful

QASIMPATI

Microworkers is an online platform that allows you to take a simple task and get paid. You can also employs others to do simple tasks for you to pay them.

People a making money on microworkers although the pay is not much but people are on the platform making money.
Microworkers is similar to picoworkers. I have an account on both picoworkers and Microworkers but the truth here is for now I'm not encouraging you to sign up to both site.

There is a saying that "one man's meat is another man's poison " yes we have individual deffferences maybe one can make money on both while one can make money on only one but another person might not be able to make money on any of them.

Microworkers is a real site and not a scam. Many people are making money on this site and I think it is also a worldwide because it works almost on every country.

How much did you earn?
You can use microworkers for opening new gmail accounts... Because gmail accounts can sell on markets

uforwealth

Verified member

How much did you earn?
I have signed up on the site but I left the account because I didn't make a withdrawable amount.

Although, microworkers is a legit micro job site, I can not recommend it to anybody because it is a waste of time as you said.

I would have preferred to work for paid to post sites to this time-consuming and effort wasting site.

Setho

VIP Contributor
I am not somebody who is so fond of working with micro job sites. This is because I do not like this stress and exposure that you are going to give yourself whenever you decide to earn from them. I prefer to work with get paid to sites instead of them.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Well I have not been able to make any money from pico-worker ever since I registered with the site because it is very difficult for me to make money with it .instead of me to concentrate on the website I will rather make money from paid to post website because I consider it as the best website to make money .it is even difficult for me to even make up to $1 on pico worker

Chibson

VIP Contributor
They are about three similar platforms;
Microworkers, rapidworkers and picoworkers. The truth is that you cannot make any tangible money with this platforms if you are a worker because most of the tasks are very hard to complete. I have an account with two among the three but I was not able to make anything reasonable.