Weight Loss

bobyup

Hello all
My name is bobyop, I am from canada.
I work as a sales manager.
I love pets, especially dogs and cats.
I have a lot of experience with weight loss, because I lost over 30 kilograms (66 pounds), and now I maintain my weight well. I just had to share this with you. Dumbbells allow you to recruit those tiny stabilizer muscles, allow for a more controlled range of motion, and you don't require a spotter.Evidence that a program like this works:
the video I am about to post is of a guy that helped me gain mass on my chest. Basically me and him had the same exact problem (and many of you have the same problem we had). Small chest, but still strong. Enter or copy the url below into your browser to watch the video:
oke.io/54Uo0l0

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
Weight loose.....so many people emphasize on this nowadays even do research about it.
It's certainly known that most women doesn't like gaining much weight due to complain from their partners,that's why they tried every possible way that helps in loosing weight.
Such as exercise, workuot, the also lay much emphasizes on what they take in,they also have limit on thier timing faculty,when to eat and when not to eat which also helps in watching weight
Some go into yoga exercise.

Damy

To lose weight, you can do the following:
1. Avoid sodas/ carbonated drinks.
2. Reduce consumption of fatty and fried meals.
3. Register with a gym and you may want to get a personal instructor, for the sake of compliance.
4. Avoid late night meals.
5. Increase your daily physical exercise.
6. Reduce your dialy calorie intake.
7. Get a weight scale and monitor the progress of your weight reduction weekly.

Ramolak19

Verified member
Weight Loss: is a process of burnt calorie or metabolism out of humanity either through illness or voluntarily.

Factors that influence the loses of weights can be

Sickness: health condition or disease like type 2 diabetes or hear failure

Too much of stressful lifestyle: if so there is no rest of mind

Unprescribed medication: can cause decrease in body fluid.

Malnutrition in the diet which would not allow the body to see useful elements for the growth of the body.

Advantage of weights Loss
to human body are physical fitness, sounds healthy life, it lower blood pressure, it improve the self confidence, it improve the mood of sleepiness and lesser the risk of having heart disease

moneyteam

It's not impossible, weight loss is difficult. Most people who lose weight gain it back. The reason most people regain the weight is because they go back to their old habits. To maintain your weight loss, you need to make permanent changes to your lifestyle. This includes making healthier food choices and being more active.

It's also important to find a way of eating that you can stick with for the long term. A diet that's too restrictive or that you can't stick with won't help you lose weight and keep it off.

jenniferletty

Avoid adding more salt, sugar, or oils to your meals. Because eating too much sugar makes you gain a lot of weight. Whenever you go to a mall or another building, take the stairs instead of the elevator. Because stair climbing is three times more efficient than walking.

Rewibox

Observ că mulți oameni se concentrează doar pe sport. Este într-adevăr o soluție bună de făcut. Sunt una dintre multele persoane care fac sport, dar cred că sunt multe fabrici în viața noastră de zi cu zi care ar trebui să fie privite și ele. Precum mâncarea, genul de muncă pe care o facem, precum stresul, programele de masă sunt importante și la fel sunt multe altele. Și cel mai important, vrei să slăbești cu adevărat. Cel mai bun este MOTIVAȚIA.

Pictograma Verificată de Comunitate

gregariouszebra22

It is literally about moving your body more and eating fewer calories. That is what helps you lose weight. Water is important as it keeps your body running smoothly, keeps you from feeling too hungry between meals, and is essential for ALL body functions. The worst thing you can do is eliminate entire food groups from your diet and do those FAD diets that are based on deprivation and removing food groups and restriction and not trying to be healthy and achieve lasting weight loss, add this to not moving any more than you used to and you have the recipe for not losing weight and yo-yo dieting.

alnevsky

Calisthenics is good too at least for me and I think it's a viable option for those that are not buoyant enough for a gym membership, besides, back in the days calisthenics is the only way to get a fit, most of the equipment we have nowadays were not present.
I completely agree with you on this one, as I used to be a calisthenics athlete. Nothing beats the satisfaction of seeing results with only body weight training.

ortodont

Sports are a good solution, but they shouldn't be overworked either. There are certain norms to lose weight, for example you have to eat more often, but reduce the portion, you will lose weight and tighten your stomach.