Weight Loss

bobyup

Hello all
My name is bobyop, I am from canada.
I work as a sales manager.
I love pets, especially dogs and cats.
I have a lot of experience with weight loss, because I lost over 30 kilograms (66 pounds), and now I maintain my weight well. I just had to share this with you. Dumbbells allow you to recruit those tiny stabilizer muscles, allow for a more controlled range of motion, and you don't require a spotter.Evidence that a program like this works:
the video I am about to post is of a guy that helped me gain mass on my chest. Basically me and him had the same exact problem (and many of you have the same problem we had). Small chest, but still strong. Enter or copy the url below into your browser to watch the video:
oke.io/54Uo0l0

SHAHID987

Weight loss is a topic to which people like most and they remain too much interested in it, I myself developed a website with the title " how to lose weight" which is grabbing the attention of viewers. You'll notice that people like to learn about it because they just want to get something which won't give them harm as they are somewhat afraid of using somethings which can give harm to their body, but here you discussed somewhat a sort of unique way of losing weight. There are a lot of many factors those remain involved in weight loss as one of which is exercise, regular exercise not only keep our body fit but also keep it in shape and preventing increasing of weight.

SHAHID987

It's good to know how to lose weight and it is somewhat unique way to lose weight. I am also very interested to learn how to lose weight.

joand1

eating healthy food and exercising helps to control your weight loss. eating healthy food at the right time will help to increase your weight. it is better to go to the gym and take advice from a professional trainer,

unicorn12

In fact, you do not need to do exercises to lose weight - it is enough that you have a calorie deficit, I lost 3 kg after a 7-day military diet - I just followed their instructions (it is very convenient that it is already written and all the products can be bought at any grocery store

maawalsh

Consistency is the key. Working out and maintaining a good diet will get you the results you are wanting. For the longest time, I was working out and still finding myself eating fast food all the time. I was not getting the results I wanted. I tried to talking to a trainer at the gym who could help me out with a meal plan, in which he did. I now am on the right path of my target goals by staying consistent with my diet as well.

AKLeith350

I'm so glad that you're taking steps to improve your health and well-being. Weight loss can be a difficult process, but with dedication and consistency, you can achieve your goals. Make sure to set realistic goals and track your progress so you can stay motivated.

Good luck!

Activator230822

Verified member
For me I have never had any problems with the gaining or loosing of the weight. l have maintained the recommended body weight at all times. This has been made possible by making body exercises everyday and looking for the most nutritious rich foods that promote the safe weight balancing that is required by the body metabolism.
For me l used to walk every morning and for longer distances and riding the bicycle on every evenings for the truth of the matter.