Weight Loss

bobyup

Hello all
My name is bobyop, I am from canada.
I work as a sales manager.
I love pets, especially dogs and cats.
I have a lot of experience with weight loss, because I lost over 30 kilograms (66 pounds), and now I maintain my weight well. I just had to share this with you. Dumbbells allow you to recruit those tiny stabilizer muscles, allow for a more controlled range of motion, and you don't require a spotter.Evidence that a program like this works:
the video I am about to post is of a guy that helped me gain mass on my chest. Basically me and him had the same exact problem (and many of you have the same problem we had). Small chest, but still strong. Enter or copy the url below into your browser to watch the video:
oke.io/54Uo0l0

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Calisthenics is good too at least for me and I think it's a viable option for those that are not buoyant enough for a gym membership, besides, back in the days calisthenics is the only way to get a fit, most of the equipment we have nowadays were not present.

ben771williiams

Here's the thing about the fasts you observe. It cleanses the stomach, but in no way cleanses the body, because if you start eating normally, after fasting, obesity begins, because initially the body is thin, and it is shocked. And when it starts to get the right amount of carbs from you, it thinks it's going to be similar in the future, and it tries to stuff itself to death. That's when obesity sets in.

ben771williiams

Sports are a good solution, but they shouldn't be overworked either. There are certain norms to lose weight, for example you have to eat more often, but reduce the portion, you will lose weight and tighten your stomach. You also need to exercise at least three times a week, running is not necessary. Just exercise that makes your muscles ache is enough.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Hello all
I have a lot of experience with weight loss, because I lost over 30 kilograms (66 pounds), and now I maintain my weight well. I just had to share this with you. Dumbbells allow you to recruit those tiny stabilizer muscles, allow for a more controlled range of motion, and you don't require a spotter.Evidence that a program like this works:
the video I am about to post is of a guy that helped me gain mass on my chest. Basically me and him had the same exact problem (and many of you have the same problem we had). Small chest, but still strong. Enter or copy the url below into your browser to watch the video:
oke.io/5I

We need to do daily morning walk that' makes us fit too intake of fresh morning air can make our lungs Work more effectively
I think that eating healthy food and exercising daily can help us control our weight. It is a great combination.

SamJ

Hello all
oke.io/54Uo0l0
Hi, I'm trying to open your video,.. but its not working... please check

Icon

Avoiding weight loss is an important fact that every body should get into it is very easy to achieve this by doing simple exercise you will need to choose the kind of exercise that will suit you and make it a habit, with time your body will get used to it

E

eldavis

To loose weight is more about putting alot of effort on eating healthy, eating the right time and of cause your habits. You don't have to register on a gym before you can start working out. Our smartphones has made things alot easier right now, you could simply download an app you can carry out various workout routines ment to be done at home, without the use of any gym tools. Drinking water alot is also a good habit as well.