websites and tools that can help you earn money online.

B

bouha

Here are online platforms, websites and tools that can help you earn money online.
  1. Freelancing. ...
  2. Starting your own website. ...
  3. Affiliate marketing. ...
  4. Surveys, searches and reviews. ...
  5. Virtual assistant-ship. ...
  6. Language translating. ...
  7. Online tutoring. ...
  8. Social media management, strategy.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The poster has truly listed some great avenues to make money online these days. I won't even advice anybody to focus on one but to focus on more than three of these avenues if truly he wants to make money online. However there is need for consistency and persistence before money can be made online.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Those who are into online money making have a lot of website and tools they use to facilitate their work especially for freelancers. I have had the opportunity to use this platforms and of course they are worth it if you are really very serious in making a lot of money on the internet. Sometimes, these platforms can help you do things like grammar correction, plagiarism checking and so many of them. One of the best platforms in which writers can use to facilitate their work is grammarly. Grammarly is used by thousands of freelancers and bloggers to make their work very easy and also make a lot of money on the long-run. Someone who taught me content-creation last year introduced me to grammarly and how to properly use it. It has a free version and also a paid version which is much more advanced compared to the free version. when it comes to freelancing there are also many platforms in which you can venture into her make some good amount of money like fiverr. Fiverr is definitely a very good freelancing platform but it is very competitive. You need to be very good at what you do before you can succeed on the platform.