Website Promotion

raaman

Valued Contributor
There is an opinion that promotion on the Internet is tedious, time consuming and quite expensive for the website to be on top in search engines. Unfortunately, there is a lot of truth in this statement.

In order for the website to be on top in search engines, real professionals work on the optimization of its search engine, and their work is paid quite high. So, people try free promotions.

When it comes to free promotions, there may be an opinion that advertisers do not have the money to promote on the Internet or are not willing to invest any money there.

D

Deleted member 28873

Solidify your website SEO
SEO , or search engine optimization, is
one of the most effective ways to
promote a website, as it helps improve a
site’s ranking on Google and other
search engines. Unlike paid search ads,
SEO is totally free - the competition is
open to everyone, based on the quality
of the content you publish, the fluidity of
the navigation you offer to your visitors,
and the number of links you receive
from external sources.
You can achieve strong SEO by placing
certain keywords and phrases
throughout your website, adding alt text
to your images and optimizing your
headings so that your website can get
found on search engines.

cmoneyspinner

When I first decided to start working online, I had very little money. One of my kids gave me this advice: Use all the free stuff that's out there!

Most people who work a regular 9 to 5 job complain that their job is tedious and time-consuming, etc. Look! Work is work! Most regular jobs are 8 hours a day. Lots of people work 12 to 18 hours a day. So instead of working outside the home, you're working on the Internet. Do you want to get the word out to potential customers or clients? Then you have to promote. If you have money to pay to promote then use it. If you don't then take advantage of all free promotional opportunities. But it's time-consuming and tedious? Uuuh … YEAH! IT IS!! What did you expect?

Georgeadawara

The search engine is the most basic and most inisial way to promote your web,
And what u host on your site really matters alot because that's what attract traffic to the web and getting some influencer can help too in creating traffic