Website for Writing and Making Money: Freedom With Writing

Holicent

VIP Contributor
Submission Guidelines for "Freedom With Writing"

Freedom With Writing's primary goal is to pay writers for their work. They accomplish this by sending writers lists of publishers that pay, how-to articles that focus on real-world ways to get paid to write, and case studies from successful freelancers. At the moment, they are most interested in case studies that show how you got individual clients.

First, you should send a pitch. They cannot accept articles that have already been written. Please include suggested titles and brief descriptions for articles.

Assuming you might want to compose an article for them, send an article proposition to the email address recorded beneath. Include any relevant experience or other information, as well as a proposed title and a brief description of your proposal.

In your email, do not include any attachments. Your proposal will be deleted without further comment if it does not adhere to these guidelines.

They can provide token payments ranging from $50 to $150.

I have stated at this point in my thread that I have no connection to the websites I post on. I conduct my concrete research, present it to you in detail, and permit you to make subsequent decisions and findings.

Jacob Jans can be reached at: [email protected]

Mika

VIP Contributor
I know Freedom With Writing. I discovered the site when I was looking for paid writing opportunities. Interestingly, freedom with writing does not accept submissions, actually, it is just a newsletter that provides information on paid publishing opportunities. You will have to sign up with their email services and they will send you a list of available writing jobs in your inbox. If you do not want to sign up for their newsletters, you can visit their website to check paid writing opportunities. Freedom with writing sends you all sorts of writing jobs from fiction to poetry and essays and articles and based on your skills and interest you can apply to these jobs by going through the respective platforms. Freedom with writing provides information on high-paying jobs, some writing jobs pay you as much as $1000. Based on the pay rate, you can easily guess that they are looking form professionals.