Selling We are selling on Zazzle.com a wonderful apparel collection using local proverbs printed on t-shirts

What are you selling? Give details about the product you want to sell.

Egybuy

I'm very interested in local proverbs as they reflect wisdom, inspiration, motivation, arts, feelings and life experiences of different people worldwide.

I'm really enjoying creating simple text templates using selected proverbs of different countries to be printed on t-shirts, sweatshirts, hoodies, dresses, tank tops, caps and other personal & home stuffs where shoppers can find them on customized shopping platforms.

I also believe that spreading and getting to know these local proverbs would surely help interacting and rapprochement between people of different traditions and cultures.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
That's a good marketing strategy. People are fond of reading some inspirational quotes. I am also one of them. I love it too. But I wish you can make your contact available for people that may want to know more about this offer. And is it only on shirt that you can inscribe on?

Egybuy

Thank you Btaliat for your comment and if you are interested please visit "Proverbs_Shirts" Store on Zazzle.com as I'm new here and not yet permitted to add my store link
The selected local proverbs are printed on t-shirts, sweatshirts, hoodies, tank tops and others