Ways to take good care of our health

Barin

If you want to take care of your health you can achieve thatby making sure that the foods you are eating contain vital nutrient that will provide the needed nutrients to the body like calcium protein vitamin potassium magnesium different kinds of nutrients which will make us to be very healthy so by eating healthy foods which contain balanced diet will also have a healthy life and we should also make sure that we take proper good care of our body by bathing regularly and brushing our teeth regularly as well so I think by doing all day so should be able to take care of our health

Zina

There are many ways that we can use to take good care of our health like sleeping, sleeping is very important it is recommended that we should sleep for 7 to 8 hours every night because if you did not sleep it will affect your concentration memory and mood and also the ability to fight off infections and when you don't get enough sleep it can cause chronic health issues like diabetes heart attack and stroke.
if you also want to take care of your health you have to make sure you are hydrated always you should drink like six to eight glasses of water everyday and nutrition is also very important when we are taking care of our health we should cut down on sugar I eat a lot of fruit and vegetables.exercising is also part of what keeps us healthy because it helps to combat diseases like heart disease stroke depression cancer and diabetes and it's also help to boost our immune system and our energy.
Lastly we should make sure we go for medical check up always so that we can know the state of our health reduce the risk of diseases in the body. I guess with this little information that I provide we should be able to take care of our health

Kola

Verified member
We can take good care of our health by washing the hands before and after eating to prevent germs.also brush the teeth at least twice daily and also bath at least twice daily.eat good food that has all the essential nutrients and vitamins also eat a lot of fruit and vegetables they help the body a lot.always try going for regular medical check-up to know the body state and condition