General insurance Ways to save money when buying premium

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Here we'll be considering different ways we can follow to save money for ourselves when it comes to buying insurance premium packages.

Here are the tips to save money when buying premium from insurance company;

* Improve your health; If you're going for the healthcare insurance you should make sure their is no trace of chronic illness found in you. If any is found in you, then you should consider to pay higher for premium insurance service, cos you're prone to being diagnose regularly which is loss to the company at large.

* Seek Discounts; You should ask an agent, if it is possible for you to get some reward as discount when you make full payment of a selected premium policy. Surely every insurance policy comes with its own discounts, and the agent won't hide it away from you.

* Revisit your insurance needs; You should checkmate your needs when it comes to choosing insurance, and make sure the plan you're opting for, you have high rating or score in order to reduce the amount of money you'll be paying for it. And also improve your long time benefits around it as well.

* Improve your credit card/debit card score; This is applicable to countries that is acquainted in using credit card to make payments online and accessing mortgages also. If your credit card or debut card has high rating/score you'll be presented with a higher rating via insurance. Cos you are seen as someone who can meet up payment faster and aren't in debt of whatsoever.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Nice information up there. But as I was told, it is not possible for us to be without any trace of ailment. That's why health insurance is the most expensive because of its importance. The other point I will add to what you have said is that we can still try other insurance companies.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Nice information up there. But as I was told, it is not possible for us to be without any trace of ailment. That's why health insurance is the most expensive because of its importance. The other point I will add to what you have said is that we can still try other insurance companies.
No doubt health insurance is the most sort after insurance policy. Many are simply going into it, cos they know how benefitting it is when you measure how often dreaded sickness can infect us. But remember the more we are attached with chronic diseases, the lesser we'll benefit from healthcare insurance policy and the higher the premium.

Seeking for company with discounts is an option to curtail down the amount we are paying for premium.

Mika

VIP Contributor
One of the easiest ways to save money on insurance premiums is to pay premiums annually instead of quarterly or bi-annually. You can also save money in premiums if you first become an agent and insure yourself under you. You can not only save money but also earn commissions if you insure other family members under you.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
One of the easiest ways to save money on insurance premiums is to pay premiums annually instead of quarterly or bi-annually. You can also save money in premiums if you first become an agent and insure yourself under you. You can not only save money but also earn commissions if you insure other family members under you.
I got your message, and it passed useful information to all of us reading it. No doubt, buying premium and decide to pay annually its the vest cos of the burden of finance it will relief from us when we aren't having money every month to care for the monthly payment if the premium. I believe their us discounts for it, registering other members too will count for us cos we are helping the insurance company grow.