Ways to promote your Blog

raaman

Valued Contributor
Promoting your brand name, product or service in the blogosphere is a popular and highly effective method when used along with all the other available good methods. Right now, promoting the above through various social networks like Twitter, Facebook as well as forums are used by most of the people.

Besides sharing on various social networks and forums, it is a good alternative to attract target audience when the optimization of sites and its pages are promoted in search engines like Google and Yahoo. All the same happens with your blog too. However, the promotion of blogs has a unique feature.

Lekhraj19

Verified member
Yeah, people mostly share initially the links of their blogs on social media sites and share it to friends. One of my friends is in this field, and he did the same initially, but it's not the way we can generate real traffic. These sharing links on social media and viewed data turn out to be external ones in the blog. It applies same to the YouTube channels too.

But, you mentioned right that good alternative is to shift it into a targeted audience. But, can you mention how to do so with which I could gain knowledge and help my colleagues who are in this field?

Carson20t

I think building a fan page through social medial more especially facebook is good and if you put in good strategies then you would grow your numbers and eventually start inviting those people to your blog.It's been a little hard but am levelling up now to achieving what I want using Facebook which has been favourable to me ever since I started growing an audience or online presence.

The major thing to take note is to ensure your content is of quality and is highly engaging then you will build numbers that will eventually follow you to your blog site.

Sammy01

There are many ways you can promote your blog as a blogger one way is by sharing the links to your site to social media platforms like for example Facebook. You can share your blog there you will get a lot of traffic if you have a large audience.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
It can be very frustrating if you set up a blog and no one visits. When you don't have enough traffic on your blog, it would be difficult for you to make money either from affiliate marketing or display ads.

So the best way out of this problem is to promote your blog in order to receive more traffic and there are very many ways of doing this.

Guest posting is one of the ways of promoting your blog. You guest post by writing quality articles on other people's blog in your niche. If their readers found your content valuable, they will come over to your websites to check for more.

Before you start guest posting on other people's blogs, make sure you have enough quality contents on your website. This will help you to win more loyal readers of your blog.

You can also join Facebook groups in your niche and started contributing positively to the group. People can also find more about you and check your website.

MoneyMaker1

Great way to Promote Blog With Social Media
  1. Share your content in many places.
  2. Include your blog link in your social media profiles.
  3. Rock the power of 100 rule.
  4. Clean up your open graph data.
  5. Share your blog posts on social media right when you publish them.
  6. Share your brand new posts more than once.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Well said. I have hit the nail at the head and that's the most effective way to promote blogs or affiliate links.
I adopt these methods too and I have been able to drive some traffic to my blogs.

I write contents and leave links at the end of it. These links direct the readers to my site and that's good for me.

You really need to write contents that arrest the minds of your target audience . Contents that will make them want to keep in touch with you

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I think advertisement is one of the most important way you can actually promote your blog,in this form of promoting I think you should use Google advertisement because that is the most effective way to let your sites known, social media is the best for affiliate marketers.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I find social media as very powerful when it comes to marketing. The best part of marketing in social media is that it is free. You can post as long as you want although there are bad effects for that (spamming is already a "civil" crime). If you have a big number of friends and followers in social media then it is like a free advertisement when you promote your blog there.