Crypto Ways to make money using crypto.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Crypto currency was launched around 2008 by some unknown guys and in its 13 years, it is still the most popular way of making money online.

There are many ways crypto can be handled in order to generate money for us. Below are some of the ways crypto currency can be handled to give us money.

Crypto trading : this is trading in crypto coins. A trader will buy a coin when the price is low and sell when it is high. However, as there can be much gain here, there can more loss.

Crypto investment : this is buying of coins and hold for some years most time more than 5 years and then sell when it must have gained much profit. The problem with this is that no one is sure if the future of any coin

Crypto arbitrage : this is done by buying coins at some exchange platforms at some slight price, only to sell it at another that has varying price.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
I think there is actually crypto mining too another way to earn more money through cryptocurrency ,and the most popular one for me is cryptocurrency trading ,I think it's actually the one many are practicing and they are making more money from than other method of earning cryptocurrency to your wallet

Mika

VIP Contributor
Crypto investment is the easiest way to make money from crypto currency. Choose a couple of high value coins or the coins with high market capitalization and invest in these coins. If you keep your cryptos on exchange platform, you can also earn from your cryptos through yield farming and crypto staking.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I also believe that crypto staking can be a good way to make money but it requires you to invest a REALLY huge amount of money in order to earn something significant. There are many coins which you may stake in order to make money and some of them include Polkadot and Cardano coins that provides good returns.

Nite

Valued Contributor
Cryptocurrency investing and staking, both are best for having good returns. If you aren't planning to trade your cryptocurrency in the near future, then you should stake it. And if you are in the mood of buying and holding your cryptocurrency for a long time, then investing is the best thing to do, but always invest small amount of your wealth.

Kingstone

These are great ways to earn money or at least earn some coins which can be traded or withdrawn. Crypto is the real deal and people are now venturing into it more than a decade ago. I have not invested in crypto but I have traded some coin pairs which makes me be a trader. I want to try arbitrage trading also

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
If you want to profit from crypto investment, you need to invest in lower value coins. Because there is small risk. Let say you buy Mattic, which is just about $2. If you buy 100 Mttic for $200, you will lose just $200 but if it gained value, you have a high chance of making more money

laurentharp

I believe starting an NFT collection, with some friends to organize the hype, sounds like a trendy opportunity. But make sure you are on the right side of the rug pull :ROFLMAO: