Ways to make money as a white hat hacker

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
Incorrect Sentence Format
I am quite certain that a lot of us, if not all of us, has one way or the other heard about hacking, and precisely who a hacker is, when most of us hear about hacker, what usually comes to our minds is that they hack the internet, website and probably destroy anything good that relates with online, but the truth of the whole matter is that there are the good ones because there are different types of them, we have the,
Black hat hackers: These are the ones that do the bad things online, like hacking websites, send virus to servers and all kinds of such.
Gray hat hackers: These ones are the independent ones that do not really know much about hacking, they just buy the tools and make use of it however they like, it might be for good or bad deeds.

White hat hackers: These are the good ones, they fight against the bad guys online that are trying to cause damage to the servers. These are the ones that I am actually trying to talk about though, some of the ways to make money doing this kind of job are
1. Work as a cyber security for companies
2. Create an anti - virus and sell them out to people or brands to tackle viruses that might befall them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mika

VIP Contributor
If you do ethical hacking, you can easily make $10,000 per month even as a freelancer. I know a lot of people who are doing ethical hacking to make money. This is completely a legit job. Ethical hacking means checking programs, software, tools, websites, etc. looking for errors, or bugs. When you managed to find any errors or bugs, and if you are able to solve the issue, you can get paid thousands of dollars just from one task. However, this is not an easy job, you need to be exceptionally talented to fund bugs and remove the bugs from the system.

Wiserr

I am quite certain that a lot of us, if not all of us, has one way or the other heard about hacking, and precisely who a hacker is, when most of us hear about hacker, what usually comes to our minds is that they hack the internet, website and probably destroy anything good that relates with online, but the truth of the whole matter is that there are the good ones because there are different types of them, we have the,
Black hat hackers: These are the ones that do the bad things online, like hacking websites, send virus to servers and all kinds of such.
Gray hat hackers: These ones are the independent ones that do not really know much about hacking, they just buy the tools and make use of it however they like, it might be for good or bad deeds.

White hat hackers: These are the good ones, they fight against the bad guys online that are trying to cause damage to the servers. These are the ones that I am actually trying to talk about though, some of the ways to make money doing this kind of job are
1. Work as a cyber security for companies
2. Create an anti - virus and sell them out to people or brands to tackle viruses that might befall them.
Yes just as you said earlier one can engage in white hacking and earn a lot of money from that, but there is something that most people tends to misunderstand this days, the moment most people hear about hacking they tend to categorize it as illegal activity not knowing the various types of hackers, which include White hat hackers, black hat hackers, the white hackers seems to be good because there work is mostly to fight against the black hat hackers which tends to be bad, I believe there a lot of things one can do to earn much money been a white hat q hacker.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
This is a good piece though! And it's true that whenever many people hear about hacking they prolly think it's for bad things without knowing there are ethical ones. But most people that engage into hacking this days are in for the bad stuffs lol. Many of them just learn it and use it to hack sites and plunder their earnings..... Especially exchange sites.

Shaf

Verified member
It would be highly lucrative to be a white hat hacker, or even a gray hair one if you occasionally use the skills the right way.

Since we rely so much on the internet and technology for almost all day to day activities, it's necessary to protect our information and assets from those who will exploit weaknesses and use it against it.

I've seen this to be particularly important when it comes to private and personal data, cryptocurrency and financial firms and institutions that deal with such pay large sums just to protect their own data and that of their customers.

E

eldavis

I was not really aware hacking could be classified like this, that by the side I heard these white hat hackers as you have called them are highly paid and they are not that easy to find, so once you are very good at what you do, you are good to go.

Doriswalter

Lately my personal assistant have been acting funny, hiding informations from me and that wasn’t the agreement we signed, I became troubled and really wanted to know what she’s up to, My close friend advised I get a private investigator to access her emails, phone logs and text messages remotely just to be sure on her moves. Getting a good investigator, several notable names came up and making a decision at that point was really difficult as I had developed trust issues. This is probably the hardest part of making decisions, what if I wasn’t doing things right?? I read reviews and articles about Webdrive AT writeme Dot com, I was convinced and I contacted them. I now see myself writing reviews about this great team, my personal assistant was only applying for an extra job. The best

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Hacking is a very good profession and it is what many people are doing to make a very good income for themselves on the internet. The only thing is that it has to be ethical because if you indulge in an unethical hacking and if you're caught you will have yourself to blame. We have so many white hat hackers that are making waves on the internet by detecting the hacking moves of the black hat hackers and this is actually the best thing to do in the for your businesses. The services of the white attackers will be needed in order to prevent your business from being penetrated by the cyber criminals. One of the skills that one could learn to make a very good income for himself, is learning skills around hacking. Hacking again is a very good profession on the internet and you have so many of them working for companies to prevent the penetration of the cyber criminals or the black hat hackers . We have too many white hat hackers that will penetrate company's account and move their funds but will eventually return it. This is just to tell the company that they have created a loophole for the hackers to penetrate.

Ajebo25

Verified member
Usually I used to think that hacking was an illegal job which will send you two very long years of imprisonment if you get caught there are many ways by which you can make money online but if you say hacking is the way then I agree with you but all what I say is that I also want to learn hacking but all this ethical hackers won't the government letter apprehend them? Because maybe all this is just to get her cast and imprison them but if you see hacking is legal then.

I agree with you but instead of hacking I prefer making money online by writing articles for many blogs I have worked for many websites in the past which has paid me a lot of money I prefer making money online than hacking simply because it is a very hard work to do which takes years of experience in coding and you must have the very high knowledge of PC in order to be able to hack if there are some other tools which you will need to buy from the dark Web a place where I hate going to in order to be able to hack