Ways to increase your source of income as a family man.

Heartstrings

We all know it's not easy as a family man, especially if your source of income is little and not enough to cover up your expenses. You can try to increase your source of income by trying your best to fix your hand on many things apart from your monthly income,like online trading? A YouTuber, offering service to people around you. For example painting. You can also try to fix any of your children with learning of skills,it goes a long way.
You can also set up a cyber cafe,employ one or two persons, selling bags of foodstuffs or POS business. I know a man who is a banker,he also has a POS he uses it for business. He was trying all his best to increase his source of income and save himself from depts and loans.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
That's Is why family planning is important for the betterment of the family members financially and environmentally. As a family head of a particular family setting it is absolutely your duty and your role to make sure that your family do not financially starve. Financial starvation of family can totally lead to a whole load of devastating and disappointing situations especially in times when a particular family member is ill and definitely need the audience involvement of medical help in order to get well. With the help of family planning in your family you will be able to know what financial motive or with your family in the future pertaining to the income you as the family head makes.

If necessary, you as the family head can try having two or more source of income. And that does not necessarily mean that you should have two or more offline jobs or businesses because that would be so stressful. You can have an online side hustle or a passive income earning stream online so that when one income stream shuts down you can have the hope of still being financially equipped and stable with your family.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
They are different ways by which a family man can make money. it is still the same way by which other men are making money but as a family man I believe one should have different sources of income or revenue because of the unlimited expenses so to say.

Being a family man comes with having will having bills of yourself, bills for the children,bills for the home and lot more. when you are a family man it is pertinent to look for different ways of making money it can be making money online and offline.. For online the family
man can start a YouTube channel and monetize it, for money, the person can also work on micro sites, can also work on the freelancing sites, can also work on forums can also make money through surveys and watching ads. so many ways to make money if the family man is smart.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Well, as a poor family man, choices are limited because the deed is done, and I think it all boils down to how motivated the family man is to change the trajectory of his family, some people don't just care whether their families are wearing tattered clothes and don't eat balanced diet, while some can do whatever it takes to see that their families are living right.

Well, I won't talk about the former, because it's a lost case already, but for for the latter, I think there are some ways to salvage the situation, one is, learning a high income skill, which is anything digital nowadays, the world is going digital and one can't never go wrong with a digital skill.

Be dedicated to it, it's one thing starting and it's another thing entirely to stick with it till it starts yielding results, most of the times the ball is in our court.

Finger Geek

Verified member
cyber cafe
Is cyber cafe still Profitable? Well I don't know of your area but here in my area this business is no more profitable because almost every body has smartphone and laptops to browse the internet.

Apart from that, there are many business that can be done. Like you made mentioned of POS business. This is one business that when it came, people did not notice but it is a very lucrative business. I could remember then around 2019 when I registered as a pos agent but because I don't have money to start , I did nit do the business. But now the business is hot cake. If I had known that it is very lucrative, I would have borrowed money to do the business.

Another easy business is laundry. Laundry is a very lucrative business. In my are people that are doing the business are making lots of money just by washing other people's clothes