Ways to earn money during this holiday season

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
I know that it is the ending of the year and people are all about readying and having fun but yet one can still use the opportunity to make some income his or herself despite the fact that most people will not think about working during the period, some of the ways are;

1. Doing some extra time jobs
2. Working online

1. Doing some extra time jobs: This is quite a chance to make money though, this really works more effectively for people doing factory job and get paid according to how long they can work, most of the factories both abroad and in Nigeria do give the chance for people to come and work on days and times like this, then you will be paid for the extra period you came to work for them, also the good thing about this chance is that the pay is usually more than the regular pay because they know that you are supposed to be home enjoying your holiday so they will add an extra pay to your wage.

2. Working online: There are different works to be done online and as we all know that there is no holiday on online jobs, you will be the one to choose when you want to rest, it is always the more you work the more you earn.

I prefer to work online rather than working extra time at the work place during the holiday. The reason is that there is possibility to make more money online compared to the amount I will make offline.

The highest I can be played offline while working during the holiday is not more than $2 in my place of work. and I can make up to $5 in combined from all the website I work with.

I have an account on different get paid to post forums as well as micro tasks. I just need to set aside some hours in a day to work on this website and I will make up to $5.