Ways to earn from selling photos online

U-Exchange

Are you a good photographer, and you will looking for ways of making money online as a photographer? I think we have the best solution for that, you are so many legit sites you can make money online as a photographer by selling your photos. A lot of people who sell their photos online do this using Getty images, foap, EyeEm and more.

You can use any of these sites to earn online by selling your photos.

Dora Wi

This is a good idea. There are many many stock photo sites where you can earn from posting your photos. This is a field where it's also useful to take advantage of promoting yourself on social media.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I am not a photographer, but I think this thread is good also for graphics designers as well. I know I'm not yet a graphics designer their is still room for me to achieve that skill which I'm learning gradually. Graphics designers can use templates and combine with already existing images to create a marvelous design which can still sell as pictures in the photography marketplace. If I have the money which I'm longing for, going into NFTs and Metaverse is an option good for me. It is more rewarding for photographers or graphics who makes themselves household names when it comes to making wonderful image designs and other scintillating artistic designs. Many are making thousands, millions of dollars creating catchy image designs and tokenizing it as an NFT, which attracts them huge sale from a user or users who knows the value of the NFT. Opensea NFT marketplace and binance exchange NFT marketplace will be my next go when it comes to a career in NFTs. I have learned so many positives, achievements around NFTs when it comes to monetary value, I just love the notion, and want to share a part on such kind of fortune in the future.