Ways of promoting a small business in social media

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
It may be surprising to some that even small businesses that cater to local customers are now doing their marketing in social media. Their favorite is Facebook because their account usually has a legion of connections particularly in their locality. The most popular items that are being sold via Facebook marketing are food items that are cooked food, raw food, vegetables and fruits as well.

Posting the spiel on Facebook should be controlled because posting too often can be construed as spamming and the account may be suspended. Another issue of frequent promotion is the impression of the friends that they are being spammed. Personally I hate to see a post on selling every day. About twice a week would be fine by me. Don’t forget the image or even short video to include in your post.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Well I think promoting someone's business majorly depends on the quality of the products in the business itself, if the products are not necessity products, then it may be hard to even make anything from the promotion of the products or the business, I think we should work on that before promotions.

Good luck

Verified member
Advertisement is a major sole of every business.If one want to be successful in every little business one is doing,one needs to have a very good marketing structure or strategy which Make social media best place to advertise one business.it will make the business to be well known to people who are on social media like Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube etc.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Small business owners need to build pages on various social sites to establish their online presence even if they are not selling. having social pages establish trust as well as builds a customer base. Building social pages is not enough, the business owners also need to be very active on their pages.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
I think there are different ways to promote a small business. For example, you can use social media to promote a small business, you can use media like radio station, you can use posters and handbills and so on. But the most important factor about promoting a small business is, don’t ever get tired of creating awareness.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
you can do advert campaign on this social media is to target your targeted audience in order to drive traffic to your products or services. it'll be very good to hire an expert with a track record if you cannot do this by yourself. You can also create a page or group for your products and services on those social platforms.