Water keeps us Hydrated

raaman

Valued Contributor
Water does not offer vitamins, nor does it fill us with energy,. Water keeps us hydrated and helps to balance our body, and to eliminate toxins that our body does not need. A natural cleanser my grandmother used to use.

I think it always worked well for her. She used to drink a glass of water on an empty stomach mixed with the juice of a lemon and she always remained vigorous and energetic. She took care about her well-being.

Her well-being is due in large part to the intake of warm water and lemon, and she really was not wrong, I was researching the benefits of drinking warm water with lemon on an empty stomach and I was surprised.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Warm water are always be very difficult for me to drink that is why I did not really have interest in drinking warm water but I don't also drink cold water as well especially this one that have been refrigerated .I only drink water that is at room temperature and that is ok for me. Sometimes it is even better to try as much as possible to drink few litres of water everyday.

Empress

Verified member
Drinking water regularly has a lot of benefits for our well being because it helps to keep us hydrated and also aids easy digestion as well so we should always try to drink enough water at least like six glasses of water daily to prevent certain implications in our body