Skolwane

Today I would like to provide a review for a website called watch-genie. This website is a member of another website called Clicks-genie.
I signed up on this website 3 weeks ago after I was referred on social media. This website promises its users to earn points for watching videos. If you watch a video for 30 seconds, then you will be credited with 50 points.
Once you accumulate 500 points then you can withdraw using various methods, such as PayPal, Gcash and etc. These 500 points can be exchanged for $0.05.

This website has the following menu options:
1. Dashboard - home page to see a summary of your earnings.
2. Watch videos - section you access to watch videos and earn.
3. Refer and Earn - section to access your referral link.
4. Ruffle Event - a place to enter a ruffle event/competition.
5. Join Facebook Group - section where you can request access to their facebook group.
6. Withdraw - section to view the status of your withdrawal and request a new withdrawal.

These are the shortcomings I found when using this website:
1. There are only two videos you can watch from this site.
2. Your Facebook group request will never be approved and there has not been any post on this group for a month.
3. Withdrawals are always in pending status even after 5 days (which is indicated as the longest time to process your withdrawals).
4. The support email indicated on the website does not exist/is no longer operational.
5. The website has a lot of spam posts which are very invasive.

Overall, this is not a legit website and please do not waste your time.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210916-120744.jpg
    Screenshot_20210916-120744.jpg
    441.2 KB · Views: 0

Benfinlayson888

This could be different in other countries but in my opinion (from Australia) putting all the time into this to get such small payouts is no where near as worth it compared to investing your time into learning a skill to use long term. Like affiliate marketing, branding, compywriting, etc.

Skolwane

I am also doing affiliate marketing, software testing and brand reviews. This was just one of my side jobs. Can you share opportunities that you are using to generate money online?

RagingFire

Today I would like to provide a review for a website called watch-genie. This website is a member of another website called Clicks-genie.
I signed up on this website 3 weeks ago after I was referred on social media. This website promises its users to earn points for watching videos. If you watch a video for 30 seconds, then you will be credited with 50 points.
Once you accumulate 500 points then you can withdraw using various methods, such as PayPal, Gcash and etc. These 500 points can be exchanged for $0.05.

This website has the following menu options:
1. Dashboard - home page to see a summary of your earnings.
2. Watch videos - section you access to watch videos and earn.
3. Refer and Earn - section to access your referral link.
4. Ruffle Event - a place to enter a ruffle event/competition.
5. Join Facebook Group - section where you can request access to their facebook group.
6. Withdraw - section to view the status of your withdrawal and request a new withdrawal.

These are the shortcomings I found when using this website:
1. There are only two videos you can watch from this site.
2. Your Facebook group request will never be approved and there has not been any post on this group for a month.
3. Withdrawals are always in pending status even after 5 days (which is indicated as the longest time to process your withdrawals).
4. The support email indicated on the website does not exist/is no longer operational.
5. The website has a lot of spam posts which are very invasive.

Overall, this is not a legit website and please do not waste your time.
Thanks for this as I was about to check them out today