Watch videos get paid!

Gavor

Get paid up $100 by simply watching short video clips. It's chrimass season, enjoy your leisure time watching funny and entertaining videos that will in return earn you money on a daily basis. Withdrawn your earning in PayPal with just 5 minutes of your time. Anyone enterested, respond to this thread

raaman

Valued Contributor
Get paid up $100 by simply watching short video clips.
I don't agree with what you claim. No site will pay you $100 over a period of time for simply watching video clips. In fact, what they pay is peanuts and broken peanuts only for your time that you spend on the site. I already joined two sites in the past and left them midway. What they normally do pay you $0.01 per video of thirty seconds and keep the payout as high as $100 and offer you only four or five videos in a day, such that you will soon get disgusted and leave the site once for all.

MRizwan530

Get paid up $100 by simply watching short video clips. It's chrimass season, enjoy your leisure time watching funny and entertaining videos that will in return earn you money on a daily basis. Withdrawn your earning in PayPal with just 5 minutes of your time. Anyone enterested, respond to this thread
I am interested in this forum our website in which you are claiming that we can earn $100 by simply watching video clips.
I listened about libry TV they are giving only two or three LBC for watching videos and contents on their website.
This is very little income to make $1 we have to watch videos for at least 10 days.
$100 is a big amount I don't think we can earn this amount by just a simple watching videos.
If it is possible then currently tell me after how much time we can make it.
And also please tell me after how much everything we can take withdrawal.
Here I am attaching my email if you feel easy kindly send me a link of website in email or just send personal message to me on this forum.

raaman

Valued Contributor
Hi @MRizwan530, I would like to inform you that a video watching site won't be a forum. Earning $100 by simply watching videos or video clips is a myth and not a reality. Many people claim like this in the online world, but, nothing works. All these are nothing but false claims. Yes. As you say, $100 is a big amount, and reaching that goal is not so easy since you will given to watch only four or five videos to watch each with just one or two cents for the time you will be wasting on the site. In fact, it is not worth your time.

ergiebigsein

Holen Sie sich 100 US-Dollar, indem Sie sich einfach kurze Videoclips ansehen. Es ist Chrimass-Saison. Genießen Sie Ihre Freizeit mit lustigen und unterhaltsamen Videos, mit denen Sie täglich Geld verdienen. Ziehen Sie Ihr Einkommen in PayPal mit nur 5 Minuten Ihrer Zeit zurück. Jeder, der sich angemeldet hat, antwortet auf diesen Thread
Ich interessiere mich für dieses Forum

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Make money online by watching videos? Most of my friends watch videos in a particular site or platform in order to make money daily, but when reaching the minimum withdrawal you find it difficult to withdraw their money, when placing a withdrawal they will be asked to invest a huge amount of money in order to withdraw their small token, that is why I don't really like this method of making money online because I don't know any legit site I can do that.

PICKFORD

Verified member
I have been looking for a very legit and stable sites I can make my money online by watching videos, making money online by watching videos is not that profitable because at the end of the day you might end up wasting your time and data on a particular site but you can't withdraw your money.