Want to Sell Online, Try Dropshipping

Mika

VIP Contributor
Whether you realize it or not, selling online is the best way to make a lot of money. How do you think Jeff Bezos became the world’s richest man? Even during the Covid pandemic, Amazon business boomed.

The easiest way to sell online is through dropshipping. That’s because you do not need an inventory. You sell from your website, you forward the shipping address to your supplier (or dropshipper) and your supplier/dropshipper will directly ship the product to the customer. You set your own selling price, and the difference between your selling price and the price you pay to your supplier is your profit.

You do not have to spend money on product development or product procurement. All you need is to create a website where you will list the products you want to sell and spend some money on ads.

Building a dropshiping business does not cost much. But earning potential is huge.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Even if I have not tried dropshipping but I can attest that it is a good online endeavor to earn money. All you need is to get in touch with a supplier who is willing to let you promote his products. The supplier will do the delivery while the dropshipper is the one to promote the product to get sales and earn a commission. It looks easy but you have to invest your time and effort in the promotion.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
I have been seeing the term dropshipping on several forums all this while and I think this post is the only one that has helped me to better my understand what it truly is, especially as regards to how one can make money using it. This kind of business would require one to make sure they build a good reputation and be transparent as it would be the determining factor to their growth and business success.

D

Deleted member 28127

Dropshopping is hard work and needs daily maintenance so first you go to websites and get details of product from different shopping websites, you put same details but with little increase of prize like this jacket you find it for 119 $ you put it at your website for 121 $ and then you update it depend of stock available when someone purchase from you you go to site also you label shopping fee so it is really a hard work then you get 3 $ profit per sale also you have to choose high levelled salers not dummy salers or new salers to avoid any risk then you pass details to seller how will send to the address of the seller. You do same work for various articles.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Since you do not have to buy or manufacture products, you do not have to maintain an inventory, you don't have to spend money in maintaining a warehouse, dropshipping business does not cost much to start and manage. This is the main selling proposition of a dropshipping business. That's why people are interested in dropshipping.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
That is a really great explanation about the drop shipping business. It sounds really easy but I bet there is so much work involved in advertising and looking for buyers. Otherwise having the skill and knowing your audience well can earn you so much money. I will research more on this to see if I can use it to earn.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Dropshipping is the easiest ways to do online business. You don't have to invest in products, you don't have to handle shipping. However, is it the best way to make money online. Well, the answer depends on a lot of things but the most important is marketing. Marketing plays a huge role.