Earn Money want to earn money ?

K

kabo04

you can earn money by typing some captcha, its easy right ? so what are you waiting for ? you just need to message me and help you and guide you how will you do this and that. if you earn using this you can invest on some cryptos and help the other people who need this.

i will waiting you guys to message me and i hope you guys have a niceday :)

Finger Geek

Verified member
Like the starter of this thread has said. He said that it is easy. That was what they said when I first heard about solving captcha. So I registered with 2captcha and kolotibablo and I started working there. But it is not as easy has they said. I earn only cent for weeks. It was waste of time for me.

Pedro.encarnacion

Like the starter of this thread has said. He said that it is easy. That was what they said when I first heard about solving captcha. So I registered with 2captcha and kolotibablo and I started working there. But it is not as easy has they said. I earn only cent for weeks. It was waste of time for me
Thank you. Have you found any way to make money easily?

Finger Geek

Verified member
Thank you. Have you found any way to make money easily?
One of the sure ways to make money online is with paid to forum websites like this one here, Trendri forum. Here you can make money for your post reply and thread.
You can also try micro job websites. Here you are paid some amount of money to do some task. Like subscribing to social media accounts, signing up on a website and many more.

Joy101

I want to make money online but making money online is not that it really require your hard work so to make money online, one can make good money online if actually you have skills you can make good money online, if you want to make money online you start post comments online and also be making money from it.

PICKFORD

Verified member
Looking for a way to make legitimate money online? Let's say you are a business owner, you can make legitimate money online by advertising or promoting your product using social media such as Facebook, WhatsApp, telegram, Instagram and Twitter to do that, transcribing is also another way to make money online.