Want to Build Stable Income Online, Try These Three Methods

Mika

VIP Contributor
Here is a 3-point guide to building stable income online,

Avoid low paying sites

There are a lot of sites where you can make money online, but more than 90 percent of these sites are low-paying. Avoid joining low-paying sites, instead, learn skills, gain knowledge, and start working on high-paying sites.

Work on freelancing sites

At first, it might be difficult to sell your gig or get accepted for the job, but with dedication and hard work, you will one day surely start getting jobs or selling your gigs on freelance sites.

Build passive income

The day you stop visiting a freelancing site, you will have no work and thus no money. However, if you have built passive income, you will continuously earn whether you work every day or not.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Thanks for this the poster. I really want you to recommend some high paying websites for us. You will as well notice that mostly online are littered with beer money forums where you are only earned to only subscribe in order to cinitnue the modern slavery some online websites have subjected their users to.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
What we really need to understand is that anything good cannot come easy and that is what we need to have in the back of our mind. if we are interested in becoming a freelancer then we should dedicate most of our time and try as much as possible to be good in what we are doing, yes it might be very difficult in the beginning but it will surely worth the stress.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
What we really need to understand is that anything good cannot come easy and that is what we need to have in the back of our mind. if we are interested in becoming a freelancer then we should dedicate most of our time and try as much as possible to be good in what we are doing, yes it might be very difficult in the beginning but it will surely worth the stress.
I just need to give you the kudos that you deserve. Most people don't really know that making money online is not as easy as it seems. Sometimes, we do burn midnight candles just to meet some targets. At times, as freelancers, people may not even considering us in the beginning but if we persist, we will surely reap the stress

Chibson

VIP Contributor
freelancing is definitely a very good income method because people are making a whole lot of money offering different jobs on freelancing platforms. All you need to do is delete the very lucrative and in-demand skill. Building passive income is also very advisable, I will recommend affiliate marketing and Amazon Kindle publishing for that.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I just need to give you the kudos that you deserve. Most people don't really know that making money online is not as easy as it seems. Sometimes, we do burn midnight candles just to meet some targets. At times, as freelancers, people may not even considering us in the beginning but if we persist, we will surely reap the stress
From what you are saying I think you have a good understanding of what it is to make money online. freelancing is it very difficult job at the beginning but with consistent persistent it is possible that we may achieve success at the end and joy may come in, we just need to be expert in what we are doing and leave others for natures to take over.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I think I am lacking when it comes to freelancing. There are some search engine optimisation services I know very well which I can render in the marketplace as a freelancer. The problem is that I am not putting much attention on this method. I believe I can make decent income from this freelancing services if I put in more effort.

D

Deleted member 51169

Thanks for this the poster. I really want you to recommend some high paying websites for us. You will as well notice that mostly online are littered with beer money forums where you are only earned to only subscribe in order to cinitnue the modern slavery some online websites have subjected their users to.
The truth is not far from your submission. This is modern slavery. When I saw my alerts from the two sites where have been writing articles for, and commenting on over the weekend, I just told myself "do this here to create an awareness and a niche not for the pay".

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I am in the process of building a website that will bring passive income from me through blogging. I like the fact that I can promote affiliate offers on my blog and earn commission in the process. the problem is that it can be very hard to create a Blog that receive free organic traffic from Google search engine these days as a competition is high in all niches.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Thank you for sharing your tips on how to earn stable online income. The problem with me is that I seem to be stuck with paid forum posting. It is the easiest for me as of the present and not much pressure. It is like I can post today and maybe I will not post tomorrow. That freedom of posting is very important to me.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Those are very good methods of building stable income that you have mentioned. Freelancing is truly so hard at the beginning. But when you start getting regular clients, earning there becomes so good.
I always try to avoid low paying sites at all cost. Those sites will only drain your energy and pay you so low.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Working on a low paying website can be a waste of time especially if you have pressing it to cater for. I remember when I was still working for a website which piece pittance. It usually take at least 30 minutes to finish a work of two cents. Another problem is that the threshold you need to reach before you get paid is even higher compared to the amount you earn on each task.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I cannot agree more on your three point guide o build stable income by working online. A lot of people complain that they are unable to make good income online, however, they are not working on jobs that pay better, instead work on earning sites where there can early only $5-$10 per month.

Mika

VIP Contributor
In my opinion, one of the main reasons why people are not working on better paying programs or sites and instead focus on low paying sites and programs is because they are afraid of failure. Instead of working on upwork, they choose to work on picoworkers because there is no chance of rejection on picoworkers, but on upwork there is a high chance of rejection. Another possible reason is lack of skill. On paid to post site, all you need is basic writing skill, but if you want to earn as a writer on fiverr, you need advance language and writing skills.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
IN order to build stable income online, you will have to do a lot of things, if you work only in one area, you may not be able to generate stable income. For example, if you are a writer, you may not be able to ern stable income just from freelancing on upwork or fiverr, you also need to try blogging or publishing books on kindle direct publishing. You can maximize your earning only when you are working in different areas. You also need multiple skills. For instance, you have limited income opportunity if you are only a writer, you will earn better if you are a marketer as well

Augusta

VIP Contributor
For me building stable income means working daily that is just the truth whether you are working in a low paying site or in a high-paying sites you need to be consistent with working on the site.

Working on a high paying sites doesn't just give you money if you are not consistent with the task on the site. one that is on a low paying site but works everyday might even make more money than you working on a high paying site and just work few days a week so one of the ways is being consistent with your work

secondly you should work on site that is legit and paying, one thing is to work on an earning site another is to get paid if we are talking about earning sites online there are so many of them but a lot of them are scam sites so we need to be very careful when signing up to work on the site to make stable money.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
I wouldn't really say that we should avoid low-paying website that way because in most cases there are so many reasons new platform usually pays quite lower and one of the reason is because they are not generating enough money most especially for new upcoming paid to post platform. .

As long as there is a possibility that they might increase their earning rates in the future for members as they continue to generate more revenue from the platform then there is nothing wrong if we are concentrating and helping the platform to grow..

There are so many platform I always try to avoid and one of those platforms are investment platforms which they asked that you invest a certain amount of money to earn a certain amount after a period of few days. Such platforms are not always reliable and so many people have lost so much of their savings to this dubious platform.

Suba

Staff member
Thanks for sharing valuable content, in practice many beginners make money through low paying sites, or for those who don't know there are sites that can provide bigger rewards. So they have no other choice but to take the low paying sites. Lots of sites that offer various types of work as freelancers, but all of that must be adjusted to our skills. Meanwhile, to get passive income, we have to invest. Perhaps the best way is to save some of our income for investment.

arunima25

Verified member
Those are some valuable tips. I wish that I had more time in hand to explore ways that pays good online. It would be helpful if you could provide a list of good paying websites and what are their expectations.
I am into a part time job( it's my choice to go for it) with short working hours. My job pays me well and I am really passionate about it. I moved from a full time job to shorter working hours because of my health reasons and some personal obligations with my children. Now my children are grown up and I have more time. I mostly spend my free time with forum sites and mylot. They help me rejuvenate in between my work and also add some extra money that is easy. Even few survey sites have worked okay for me.
I often plan to quit my job ( my health after the Covid infection is the main concern)and get into full time online job. Maybe then I would like to explore with the good paying options. But then it's a tough decision and I have conflicts in my mind. I love what I do and staying away from it would be tough. Also, I have to first feel a bit of financial security before quitting my good paying job and get into full time online.