Vocations You Should Choose in 2022

Mika

VIP Contributor
The second quarter of 2022 has just begun and we can see a lot of problems in the market, for example, the stock market is going down, and the crypto market has crashed. A lot of economists are saying the recession is coming. However, you should not worry about a recession, instead focus on learning new skills, choosing new vocations, and continuing to build your career.

Start a podcast: Podcasting is one of the interesting ways to make money online. You can sell your podcasts through various channels.

Write a book: If you are a passionate writer, write and publish a book. If you manage to write a good book, it can be one of the best passive income sources.

Get into NFT: NFT is a new way to make money. If you don’t know what NFT is, learn about NFT and start creating NFT.

Design a garment: designing caps, tees, hoodies, and sweatshirts and then selling them via various marketplaces is a good way to make money online.

I am a video content creator, I publish videos on youtube and make money from my youtube videos. I am thinking to maximize my earnings from videos, therefore, I have decided to start publishing videos on facebook, instagram, and also on Tiktok. Well, I am already publishing on tiktok, but until now I have not monetized my videos on tiktok. If you want to choose a vocation for 2022, I think there is no other lucrative career like video content creator. There are numerous platforms to publish videos, there are numerous ways to make money from videos. I believe podcasting is also a lucrative way to make money. This is a good way to make money for those who have a great oratory skill but are very shy on camera. I don't know if you can podcast as a full time career, however, I believe video making can become your career if you are good at this and use multiple platforms, You can also make full time career in book writing. I know a lot of people who have done this professionally, but building a career as an author is very difficult. Designing garment and selling through print on demand store is really profitable.