Viraltrend review: legit or scam

Ajebo25

Verified member
Viraltrend is a paid to do task platform where advertisers especially social media users who want more followers or likes put up task with a specific amount to be paid per person who completes their task.

Viral trend is paid registration platform therefore you must pay to join they have 2 types of subscription plans.

Basic subscription

This is the cheapest plan on viraltrend, it costs just #500 and you will perform the same tasks as the person on premium plan the only difference is the referral commission which is lower than premium subscription.

Premium subscription

This is the highest subscription plan on viraltrend it costs just #1,500 the tasks to perform is just the same as the person on the basic plan the only difference will be the referring commission.

How to join viraltrend

1)Go to viraltrend.org to register
2) enter your email, username and password
3) select promote and earn during registration
4) now click on register and a verification link will be sent to your email go to your email inbox and confirm
5) on your dashboard select premium or basic depending on your budget you will be redirect to a payment page enter your details to pay and you're good to go!!.

How to withdraw on viraltrend

The minimum withdrawal is 5000 naira so you must have a balance of #5000 before you can apply for withdrawal.

Is viraltrend legit??

So far I have seen payment proofs from their member's so they are legit for now.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
Viraltrend or viralscam preferably cheated so many people years back. Then it was a paid to read news and post comments website. I made more than 20k, then we started having a lot of problems with the withdrawal session. I worked so hard to have achieved that. I even pleaded, pleaded, if they could pay me just a little out of my earnings, but they suddenly went deaf and dumb. They kept updating their terms and conditions, making it very difficult for anybody to withdraw. I abandoned it, after some time I checked back and discovered my earnings were converted to points, viralpoints, I was so disappointed and you had to play games with those points to withdraw only if u win, I barely played twice before my money, over #20,000 disappeared. I was angry so I abandoned it and the most annoying is I couldn't get all my data off it, and I also let those I referred down.

Recently, I saw they came back to finish the job they started years back, but in a grand style. Their earnings so low , it will take a lot of time to get to that point you will withdraw, and I doubt they won't start introducing evil policies at the time of withdrawal, just like the old days. Frankly , I feel like reporting them to "Scamadviser" website and others that treat scammers as such.