Using Banner Advertisements On Streets?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
In my country using banners on streets is a very popular way of advertising your company or business. However, banners used in my country are of extremely poor quality and this is because I live in a third world countries. You will be able to see ads of many different coaching centers, beauty parlors, restaurants, and even many fake business that pose as legit business and government does nothing. However, I am not sure if banner advertisement is a really popular way of advertising in my country because it has become so common that people no longer pay attention to banners. So what about your country? Do banner advertisement technique exist in your country? Is it really that effective way to promote or advertise your business?

linneasandel

The banner advertisement is very popular everywhere. Banner advertising is attractive because it can help create brand awareness, generate leads and re-target an audience. Many businesses use custom sign banners for spreading their business information. They add their contact details with the best offers and stand in public places. This is a great way of calling new customers at your shop.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I am old fashioned so I still go for the banners and posters that I see in the street. In fact, the area by the gate of our village is full of posters and tarpaulins of varied advertisements. For sure it still works because even the avenues here have a lot of billboards. Online advertising may be effective now but we cannot discount the offline style of advertising.

Setho

VIP Contributor
I am somebody who strongly believes that those traditional methods of using radio and television and also the use of flyers and banners on street walls is actually very productive. It is also very likely that if you are promoting local businesses like local shops there is a tendency it is going to scale.