Uses of herbs

Kola

Verified member
Herbs is used to cure different types of diseases.herbs are also used in coOking.it make the food flavoured.herb makes the body healthy.herbs help to many types of disease like cancer and heart problem.it improves our cells both red blood cells and White blood cells RBC and WBC. Herbs are also used in cooking stews and also used in baking thing's like cake, bread etc.herbs give the body vitamins and also boost The immune system.if you have adult at home feeling sick here is a solution to there sickness (herbs) you can give them herbs and also go to the doctor for treatment.that should help them get better and healthy.herbs are natural and is very good for the health so try taking it

Empress

Verified member
Herbs are very effective as it cures a lot of diseases in the body and also reduce the risk of some certain diseases in the body most especially herbs like garlic, clove, ginger helps to cure infection in the body and also cures a lot of diseases in our body

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Chinese and some African countries are the only continent in the world that are really familiar with the use of herb for treatment of different types of diseases but most of this herb may have some scientific elements that can be used to cure most of the incurable disease available but most scientists have never tested most of these herb before.

D

Deleted member 54885

Herbs is used to cure different types of disease and also used cure sickness

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I don't think we have any disease that cannot be cured by herbs. I could remember how my dad never took us to hospital for any treatment. But while using herbs as a way of curing may sickness, we should try not to take excess because it may be difficult to measure the quantity.