Life insurance Use this trick to build wealth for yourself using life insurance

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Before you choose an insurance policy, ask yourself " which insurance policy is best for me and what are the advantages or benefits that i stand to gain in the long run.

A whole life insurance can be a vehicle to create real wealth and build a big business empire for yourself in the future. Ask me how? This is because, with life insurance you could defer tax if you are no longer interested in the insurance policy.

The insurance company will give you the accumulated cash after you surrender the insurance policy. This will give you huge amounts of money to invest on . You could gain a financial freedom using this trick in insurance.
NOTE: Discuss this with the insurance agent before you dive into it.

What you think about this?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I don't know much about insurance but I am not sure if premium that one pays to insurance company are returned back except to the either primary beneficiary or contigent beneficiary. I am not saying your trick is unachievable but it is just a challenge for me to read more on how this can work.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
I don't know much about insurance but I am not sure if premium that one pays to insurance company are returned back except to the either primary beneficiary or contigent beneficiary. I am not saying your trick is unachievable but it is just a challenge for me to read more on how this can work.
It's really good to understudy things before you venture into one. I have done this with first bank in Nigeria. I surrendered the life insurance policy when I noticed that the my offline business needs capital for expansion. Although I was charged certain percentage because the policy is not matured yet. I am telling you emphatically that the trick is very possible.

Mika

VIP Contributor
By the time your insurance policy matures and you claim your cash benefits, you will be too old to start a business. You get a huge insurance benefit only when you insure for a long term, for example, 15 or 20 years. By the time your policy matures, you may not have the zeal to start a business. You can use insurance as a retirement scheme though.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
By the time your insurance policy matures and you claim your cash benefits, you will be too old to start a business. You get a huge insurance benefit only when you insure for a long term, for example, 15 or 20 years. By the time your policy matures, you may not have the zeal to start a business. You can use insurance as a retirement scheme though.
It's true that huge benefits is involved upon maturity of the insurance policy but some insurance policy do not last up to the 20 years before maturity. I terminated one when I needed money to expand my offline business and I was paid very well. It's just a trick and it's a matter of choice. Some people are using it to cover up for rainy days.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
Exactly my point you really took the words out of my mouth. These are the things people should put into consideration before going for insurance but a lot of people do not realize this and I am very glad you could make an article on this particular issue. Thank you.