Crypto USD Or Euro: Which Fiat Currency Is Better When It Comes To Trading Crypto?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
So I have been trading crypto for sometime now and I have leaned a few things, but I have yet to learn many things. I have been confused a lot when it comes to using exchangers and trading platforms. I have learned that there are many trading platforms that offer various kinds of currencies when it comes to trading crypto. For example, Euro and USD are offered by Payeer. I have noticed that there is a lots of variance between Euro and USD when it comes to trading cryptocurrencies. For example, the rise and fluctuations of Euro and USD amount can also have a major impact on the trading pair of crypto when it comes to fiat currency and crypto coin pairs in the exchangers. So, Which Fiat Currency Is Better When It Comes To Trading Crypto?

Suba

Staff member
I think both of them are very good as crypto trading pairs, but I personally know USD more than Euros, for example, how much is Bitcoin in USD, but I will be confused about how much Bitcoin is in Euros, even I don't understand what the price of Bitcoin is in the local currency of my country. so the most easily remembered and commonly used by people is USD.