UPDATES: Have You Guys Tried Mining With Cryptotab Browser? Have You Been Paid By Them Recently?

picassox

I have been using Cryptobrowser for a couple of months and made few dollars only. If I am not mistaken, they allow multiple computers but only one mobile phone. I have made 3 withdrawals so far and they do pay. With my pc, I get almost 4000 H/s. I am interested to know if anyone out there can get 10000 H/s with your gaming pc/laptop.

Kingstone

I used to enjoy the privilege of earning through the crypto tab browser before. I used the app for months and I got paid almost every week but the payment is very small. I use it often to pay for my monthly data subscription. To some extent, I enjoyed mining on it cos I had to activate it for like 3 hours every time and I tried to do that like 5-6 times a day.

I used to process the withdrawal through the Roqqu app but my last withdrawal was sent and I did not get it. I think it was the period Roqqu was having issues with their withdrawal and deposits.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Cryptotab browser is the browser I never considered at all even when they're offering bonus for using their browser. I simply prefer using chrome, puffin, opera mini to access the internet. Because, i simply don't want problem of suffering myself to mine low amount of coins and forcing myself too hard to bring people into my link simply to increase my mining power. If they want to get users they should increase their reward rate and not offering peanuts as reward for hard work.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
You can invite your friends but referring friends cannot be enough earning. I see most people are referring to social media websites. Facebook is blocking Cryptotab links sometimes so promote in groups cannot bring a lot of referrals. There is a manner requiring a minor cost. This could be a little profiting like running your job on GPT website (Picoworkers, Rapidworkers, Microworkers).

I was not aware of the fact that Crypto browser links are being banned by social media websites. I think majority of the people use social media to promote this kind of stuff and gain referrals. I personally think that crypto tab browser is a big waste of time. this is because even if you refer 100 people, you will not be able to make money until or unless your referrals have a really powerful hardware that can mine coins really fast. Unfortunately, not all the people have powerful hardwares inside their computers.

D

Deleted member 28127

Hello, thanks for your post. Please where did you get people to refer to your cryptotab. It's a very good way to earn Bitcoin I must say.
You can invite your friends but referring friends cannot be enough earning. I see most people are referring to social media websites. Facebook is blocking Cryptotab links sometimes so promote in groups cannot bring a lot of referrals. There is a manner requiring a minor cost. This could be a little profiting like running your job on GPT website (Picoworkers, Rapidworkers, Microworkers).

Dupie

I see a few of you think Cryptotab isn;t very good, how many of you used the boost function or referred others???have done both and ok it took a year but now have 1.1BTC in my cryptotab,I used the boost function and have personally referred 44 people who all referred more folk,like everything in life, if you dont work at it then you will get nothing back,
Hello, thanks for your post. Please where did you get people to refer to your cryptotab. It's a very good way to earn Bitcoin I must say.

neneflmanis

Crypto tab browser, brave browser are two legit mining browsers that gives legit crypto, using your smart phone or desktop device to access the browser. It is a legit browser just that the earnings are slow that's why i never invested my time much earning from the two. I decided to hang on to my chrome, and Phoenix browser that is faster without incentive.
The current smart cloud mining project jointly developed by Coinbase and Ether is a great new project that relies on the Coinbase exchange wallet's cloud smart miner for cloud computing power to mine ETH, anyone can participate in the Coinbase exchange wallet's ETH-ANT mining, and there is no need to pledge or pledge your tokens to achieve free mining, and I am already making great passive gains!

ifclifford

I see a few of you think Cryptotab isn;t very good, how many of you used the boost function or referred others???have done both and ok it took a year but now have 1.1BTC in my cryptotab,I used the boost function and have personally referred 44 people who all referred more folk,like everything in life, if you dont work at it then you will get nothing back,

dagm

Crypto tab web internet browser is actually a garbage. For greater than a month that I utilized the web internet browser, I performed no make as much as 1 buck along with my Android telephone. Therefore I view it as a squandered initiative to wish to mine bitcoin using it. However the web internet browser is actually OK for it conserves information. I just utilize it to search the web without anticipating to make bitcoin coming from it.

Putta Vince

I have been able to mine $1for more than 2 months . It's really slow and doesn't worth it at all. I see it as a waste of the time . I stopped mining recently because it might damage my phone's hardware due to excessive heat generatedduring the mining process. I stopped because I don't want to damage my phone because of $1
You can consider using a high graphics computer to mine bitcoin from crypto tab browser instead of using smartphone. $1 in 2 months is very low considering you have wasted lot of data and also your phone getting damaged due to that. I have not been involved in mining since 2 years as it also slowed down my computer , because my computer has low graphics.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Cryptotab browser is one of the most famous browsers out there because it allows users to mine cryptocurrencies and also earn money. It has gained a lot of popularity in the recent years, however, there are still many problems associated with this browser. I have been paid by them. However, I was paid by them several months ago and now there are some people who have been complaining that they have not received their money. I really do not know what is the problem right now. If they are indeed paying, then you must bear one thing in mind that you cannot earn a really good amount of money by using their browser if you do not have a good hardware installed in your computer. So have you guys tried it and have you been paid by them recently? I have created this thread to check the recent status of Cryptotab browser. So please provide some updates. There are many people who are complaining that they are not being paid!

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Crypto tab browser is a trash. For more than a month that I used the browser, I did no earn up to 50 cent with my Android phone. So I see it as a wasted effort to want to mine bitcoin with it. But the browser is OK for it saves data. I only use it to browse the internet without expecting to earn bitcoin from it.

Sir, I think you can make more money using cryptotab browser if you use Cryptotab browser on more phones. I remember watching a Youtube channel where the creator of that Youtube channel actually made a mining rig by purchasing smartphones at a cheap price. He was using the Pro version of Crytotab browser. However, I am still not sure how much he actually makes. So, Cryptotab can be a waste of time if you do not have a good hardware. I think the only people who are benefiting from crypto browsers are the people who are behind crypto browser.

Destinyfejiro

Well have been using it for quite some time now ......didn't really believe it was real but after I made my first withdrawal I took it serious....I haven't really earn much cause I don't have enough referral but I am doing it because I plan to use whatever I get to buy a mining contract with which I could actually earn a tangible amount of money
Cryptotab browser is one of the most famous browsers out there because it allows users to mine cryptocurrencies and also earn money. It has gained a lot of popularity in the recent years, however, there are still many problems associated with this browser. I have been paid by them. However, I was paid by them several months ago and now there are some people who have been complaining that they have not received their money. I really do not know what is the problem right now. If they are indeed paying, then you must bear one thing in mind that you cannot earn a really good amount of money by using their browser if you do not have a good hardware installed in your computer. So have you guys tried it and have you been paid by them recently? I have created this thread to check the recent status of Cryptotab browser. So please provide some updates. There are many people who are complaining that they are not being paid!

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Crypto tab browser is a trash. For more than a month that I used the browser, I did no earn up to 50 cent with my Android phone. So I see it as a wasted effort to want to mine bitcoin with it. But the browser is OK for it saves data. I only use it to browse the internet without expecting to earn bitcoin from it.
Its nice you do it without expecting to earn Satoshi from it, cos you can't make enough mining free without referrals. I tried its lookalike 'Brave browser, brave browser offers better than crypto tab browser. While i delisted brave browser is because, they anonymously send my coins out without my notice that's why i uninstalled the app.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
I have been able to mine $1for more than 2 months . It's really slow and doesn't worth it at all. I see it as a waste of the time . I stopped mining recently because it might damage my phone's hardware due to excessive heat generatedduring the mining process. I stopped because I don't want to damage my phone because of $1

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I have seen many people claimed they are really mining with cryptotab browser, but it has never for once caught my attention to use it. I definitely know it will be a waste of time. I have seen many people advertising their referral links on Facebook, about the browser. And I realized it's only through referrals that you can actually mine enough there.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Cryptotab browser is not sense and I will not advise anyone to waste his or her time on it. Even though I upgraded to the pro version but I couldn't even make 50 cents in a month. I don't really much about brave browser because I have not used it to earn cryptocurrencies. There is no point wasting your time on it because it is a mere waste of time.

Finger Geek

Verified member

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Crypto tab browser, brave browser are two legit mining browsers that gives legit crypto, using your smart phone or desktop device to access the browser. It is a legit browser just that the earnings are slow that's why i never invested my time much earning from the two. I decided to hang on to my chrome, and Phoenix browser that is faster without incentive.