Unlimited money making ideas for newbies

King bell

VIP Contributor
Below are some ways to make money that are both extremely easy and lucrative - even if you don't have a lot of money, time or experience!

1. Sell your stuff - You don't need a lot of money to make this one work.
2. Offer services - And you don't need a lot of time or experience!
3. Sell your hair - If you have really long hair, you can make up to $1,000!
4. Use Amazon's Mechanical Turk - This service is great for quick tasks that take less than 10 minutes and earns pennies per task on average, but there are some easy-money tasks available as well
5. Start a blog - Blogging is an excellent way to earn extra cash in your spare time and share your ideas with the world at the same time... or join the thousands of other bloggers!
6. Start a website - If you have a hobby or a hobby-related business (such as photography or gardening), starting your own website is great for sharing that with the world.
7. Join affiliate marketing programs - You can make money from home by promoting products and services that you actually use and love! There are several programs to choose from, such as The Great Courses, Bluehost, Clickbank, TrafficGeyser and Wealthy Affiliate.
8. Read eBooks - Reading eBooks is an excellent way to keep up with something new while earning extra cash at the same time! Make sure you find an eBook that interests you first though...
9. Create an eBook - Create your own eBook and sell it! This is a great way to share your knowledge while making some extra cash at the same time.
10. Sell images - If you have a good camera, consider selling pictures online, such as on stock photography websites! You can also submit them to photo contests. One great example is fotolia.com, but I've also heard of people making decent $ selling on stock image website shutterstock.com (I haven't tried them myself though).
11. Sell digital goods - Selling digital files online is easy and convenient for customers because they can immediately download what they buy without having to wait for a package to arrive in the mail.

E

eldavis

I would advice to just be creative, what works for you might not work for the next person. I might give you an idea I tag as a way to make money but in the end it might not work for you. Be creative in whatever you do simply do your best. There are lots of ideas out there you can make money with, but there are so many persons who are also into it, in other to stand out, it would be best you add creativity to it

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Those are really good ways to make money. Most of them don't require much skills, just your willingness to give some effort into doing something and earning money. Some can be really slow paying, you will only earn peanuts for doing some tasks. That is why you need to choose wisely if you wish to earn more.

But you know, things that pay better require a much higher level of skill and effort. That is why it is sometimes better to take your time and learn a skill that you can use to earn better. Rather than giving your time and effort to easy but low paying earning methods.

The good thing is that these days, you earn both online and offline. And these skills are so easy to learn because of their wise availability. You can ask an expert to teach you, enroll for online or offline courses or learn alone through exploring so much content made available in form of videos, articles and books.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Yeah there are numerous wats now that tasks can be completed online to make money. The snag is that some just need one doing a good research on how to go about it before starting. Like if you want to start blogging, you would need to find ways by which you can get tons of traffic. Because you want to monetize your blog you would need good amount of traffic

Same with YouTube, I'm a YouTuber so I know that it isn't an easy job to get the needed traffic so that you can monetize your channel. You need about 1k subscribers and 4000 watch hours to get your channel monetized.

But if you don't have the skills you can still work on mucrosites and post to paid sites You would be able to get paid just doing little tasks though it will not pay well like the tasks that need skills.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Undoubtedly, there are numerous money making ideas for newbies. All ways you mention are both very interesting and profitable. So far I have tried two of the ways you mention in your thread: affiliate marketing and selling my stuff on several platforms. Now I think that it is time to try some more ways. Thank you for sharing this useful information with us.

Last edited: