Review uniclique.info Reviews: Scam or Legit?

MOSIUR

There are many PTC websites around the world. Among them, a site named Uniclick is seen in online business.

According to the authority, you can earn a lot of money from this very site. Earning options like viewing advertisements, videos, quiz, survey, pop up games, clique-grid etc. are available in this site. There is another extra option like task list bonus in the site. Besides, you can also see an income option by the name 'faucet' from where a user can earn money very easily.

You can also earn money in the offerwalls section, here you can find adsentmedia, aye-t studios,CPX research, lootably, offer toro, offer wall, persona.ly, skippy ads and wannads from where you can earn money easily. Payment methods are Payeer, Perfect Money, FaucetPay, AirTM, Netweller, AdvCash, Bitcoin, and Payoneer etc and minimum cash out threshold is $2 and 2000 cash out points.

What are your views about this site?

Chibson

VIP Contributor
the truth is that I do not really like paid to click platforms because you cannot make any reasonable amount of money with it. I have had bad experience from the ones I ventured into in the past. That particular one is called star-clicks and you cannot even make up to 10 cents on daily basis.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
This is a very avenue for the people that love to earn money though pay to click website. Although I have not checked out the website nor even have the plan go checking it out because I don't like making money from paid to click website because of their low payment.

Suba

Staff member
Although it seems that Uniclique.info is an old site launched in 2018 and is legit, unfortunately we will only waste time if we have to work alone without a lot of direct referrals. so it's time we leave the ptc site, and look for new ways to make money like on Trendri forums etc.