Forex Strategies Understanding price symbolic movers in forex trading.

Phabbyfundz

To understand charts you have to get acquainted with price symbolic movers. while most people are familiar with wall street raging bull symbolizing aggressive financial optimism and prosperity, few understand the bear representing and declining markets.
A bullish market represent a rising market that shows confidence and stability. Typically employment is high and the economy is strong, convincing brokers and investors of an upward market trend. The term comes from bulls fights when an opponent is thrown up into the air with the bull's horn.
When bulls outweighs bears indicator turns green, representing a larger demand for currency and thus increasing its value.
A bearish or bear market indicates a declining market, this decline creates insecurity amongst brokers and investors who expect trends to go downward. The term is used to signify that the market behaves the same way as the bear in a fight by pushing down to the ground. A bearish market is visualized in the chart with a colour red.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
This is just like crypto trading. Though I am not good at both crypto and forex trading but I was told that there is no need of knowing now to read this chart before you trade. While some people claim that there must be knowledge of indicators to determine the next direction of a coin.

Robson Dey

Making good profit from Forex trading is just the difficult thing in the world, though more than thousands of Forex traders are still very interested on making profit by doing Forex trading. Yes, it is possible of becoming rich even by doing Forex trading, but try to follow the proper rules of Forex business.
As a trader I select Forex4you trading Company as because they are very active for providing customer service without any error. They firstly give free training course so that the newcomers can easily learn and become well- educated of the Forex market. For making good profit their high trading leverage facility from 1:1000 and low zero spread are very much efficient. Now I am earning good money.

Setho

VIP Contributor
For somebody who is just going into Forex and is particularly more used to candlestick patterns, when the candles are arranged in such a way that they are falling then it means that the trend is bearish and when they are arranged in such a way that they're moving upward then the trend is bullish.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
I think this absolutely what we need to note before trading on the market ,we need to know the best position to set out trade on either on s bullish trend or bearish trend and make more money from the market when the price start rising or falling very high