UNCLAIMED FUNDS FROM INSURANCE, UTILITY BILLS, UNCLAIMED WAGES AND MORE CAN NOW BE CLAIMED FOR FREE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirIBK

Did you know right now in the USA there are over 35 billion dollars in unclaimed funds? Most people aren't even aware they are owed money. You could be owed for any number of other reasons and not even realize, such as insurance policies, uncashed checks, utility bills, refunds, unclaimed wages and more! Would you like to know if you have some money in places you don't even know and process a refund?

In Texas we have a website that we can go to for Unclaimed Property. It is maintained by the Texas Comptroller Office. Sometimes a list is published in the local newspaper. Not everybody has access to a computer. I found my name once but don't know why. It said there was a check from a temp employment agency. I'm pretty sure their records were wrong because I made sure that I received all of my paychecks, But that's my individual experience. I'm sure other people have unclaimed property and they really should go after it.

Well, as much as this sounds to be a good information, it also requires that one should thread carefully in responding to it so as to avoid becoming a victim of scam. There have been series of emails I received that are very related to this information but based on my internet experience I quickly discovered that they were scams. I'm very sure that many people who are unaware of something like this might have fallen victim of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.