Support Unapproved Post Reasons

Official forum Support
Solution
Please Note that some posts that contain links are being moderated automatically to avoid flooding the forum with spam posts. The post will be reviewed by Admin and approved manually if the post is spam free. Usually your post will be approved in less than 24 hours.

Also note that if your post is not detailed enough or have little or irrelevant information, or found of posting in categories that doesn't match your post then deleting it is certainly a viable option. Doing so help to keep the forum from spam and links by removing unnecessary or off-topic content. If you are suspected of posting spam content or found of posting links on every post, you maybe banned temporarily or permanently without warning.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
i just joined site. with in 4 hours. when i made a post it said unapproved,what do i do to get my post approved.

Please Note that some posts that contain links are being moderated automatically to avoid flooding the forum with spam posts. The post will be reviewed by Admin and approved manually once it's noticed that the content is not spam. Usually your post will be approved in less than 24 hours.

Regards.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Please Note that some posts that contain links are being moderated automatically to avoid flooding the forum with spam posts. The post will be reviewed by Admin and approved manually if the post is spam free. Usually your post will be approved in less than 24 hours.

Also note that if your post is not detailed enough or have little or irrelevant information, or found of posting in categories that doesn't match your post then deleting it is certainly a viable option. Doing so help to keep the forum from spam and links by removing unnecessary or off-topic content. If you are suspected of posting spam content or found of posting links on every post, you maybe banned temporarily or permanently without warning.

Do enjoy your stay in the forum.

Thanks.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member

Solution
T

tiffinee thrash

am i missing something. i have made to post in make money. first said were unapproved,then they disappear.anyone no why. am i missing something.

I am a newbie and it said that my post was unapproved also. I wasen't sure if they just had to ok it and so many hours had to go by before it could be posted,

Mikimiki

Thanks.
[/QUOTE]
please let me know
I see several persons posting with emails, but you said is not possible

anothere thing ...I cannot put any other post, what is the fail I should correct?? please inform, I liked this page but no possible to talk with anyone to help