Crypto Types of Crypto Investors, Which Are You?

Suba

Staff member
When cryptocurrencies are in a bullish trend, many people are interested in becoming new crypto investors. As if cryptocurrencies have a high magnetic attraction, there are several basics in classifying the types of crypto investors, one of which is by classifying the types of investors based on character. Each type of investor will have a different view on the type of crypto, risk and profit, method of analysis, they will try to find the type of crypto that is suitable for investment in their own way. Here are 4 types of crypto investors that we need to know:

1. Conservative Investor
The characteristic of conservative investors will always choose the lowest and safest risk. Want a stable rate of return,
In general, conservative investors consist of novice investors who prioritize the level of security rather than the level of profit and risk. Conservative investors will always prefer long-term crypto investments.

2, Moderate Investor
Moderate investors are the type of medium investors who will choose the type of investment that is not too high risk. Usually, the moderate type of investor will always take advantage of fluctuations in crypto prices to get short and medium term profits. This moderate type of investor will always be vigilant before investing or buying new crypto.

3. Aggressive Investor
Aggressive investors are investors who are ready to lose and are ready to get rich, and aggressive investors have the principle of high gain and high risk. In general, the aggressive type of investor is an expert investor who has a lot of experience.

4. Sleeping Investor
Sleeping investors are investors who get big profits but don't need much effort and always invest for the long term. (not a day trader, but more like a conservative investor). Sleeping investors have large capital, although initially buying crypto gradually and continuously.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I am a really new kind of investor. I am not an investor per say, but I am a trader. You can say that I am a "moderate" kind of trader who does not take too high risks. However, I am willing to take risks to some extent. I actually try to learn first before I make an investment.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I think my kind is not on the list because I am a lazy investor. I am too lazy to read the chat and do some research in order to pick the right cryptocurrency to invest in. sometimes I rely on the same of other people before I could decide on which cryptocurrency to invest on. This makes me to rely on speculation at times before I could invest money in cryptocurrency Trading.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I have not fully started trading because I don't really know much about it. Though I have been trying to learn how it works but I ham not perfect yet. But when I know it, I would like to be a moderate investor where I won't invest more than that what I can lose.

Carson20t

I am a moderate investor in crypto currency investment.The major challenges is that I can't get to the preferred minimum to make crypto investment for now.If I can push my digital assets balance for hodling to above $500 then I would be the most happier this year.I have realised with that amount you could easily make a substantial profit over night.