Passive income Two Freelancing Websites That Can Generate Passive Income Online

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Freelancing is most likely one of the greatest and one of the coolest way to make money. There are many people who have been working online and the pandemic only made people to rush on freelancing websites to find work because they were not able to manage or retain their jobs. The company management had no other option but to let go their employees. However, in this post we will be reading about three freelancing websites where you can probably find work. I have not tried them, though.

1) TopTal

TopTal is a freelancing platform where talented and experienced freelancers can apply to find work and many projects. If you are a developer or a designer, then you might find many projects there. They would conduct a test before allowing you to select projects. You may also find many technical writing projects there.

2) Free Up

Free Up is another superb freelancing platform that offers many project for its freelancers. You can find work there is you are a graphic designer, freelance writer, web developer, video editor, software engineer, copywriter, etc. You can apply there by filling up a form and sending your resume. It has a good rating on various review sites.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I do not know about these freelancing platforms, never heard of them. While the well-known freelancing sites like upwork and Fiverr can be very difficult for newbies, the little-known freelancing platforms may not have enough jobs for freelancers. I am saying this from my experience. I was once on a freelance site where there were not many jobs and I could not find a single suitable job. The little known freelancing platforms also do not have high paying jobs.

Immilash

The best freelancing site's I've ever came across online is Fiverr with Fiverr you can be a excellent freelancer but you also need to have enough experience before you can start freelancing jobs. Upwork is also a nice freelancing site's to earn meaningful amount. But before you become a freelancer you must first have skills.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I do not know about these freelancing platforms, never heard of them. While the well-known freelancing sites like upwork and Fiverr can be very difficult for newbies, the little-known freelancing platforms may not have enough jobs for freelancers. I am saying this from my experience. I was once on a freelance site where there were not many jobs and I could not find a single suitable job. The little known freelancing platforms also do not have high paying jobs.

Thanks for commenting. I am quite aware of the fact that some of these platforms might not have enough work for people. However, we may combine all of these platforms so that we may increase our chances of finding more work. Since the competition is quite high on Fiverr and Upwork, I think it would be a great idea to try these new platforms. Since they have limited amount of work, I think people should possess exceptional skills to complete all forms of projects and workers should have a wide range of skills such as graphic designing, freelance writing, etc to earn good money on such sites.