Tricks to promote your referral links

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Do you know you can promote your referral links and earn a lot of bonuses by using this tricks:.....Just join Facebook and search for a lot groups in the top search box. Though it depends on what you are promoting......if it's about crypto, you can join up crypto groups on Facebook. Then when they accept you, you can posting your referral link there. Don't spam too much or you will be ban for a while.

Josemendez

Verified member
Sharing referral links is now quite easy with Facebook groups . The fact that the groups are structured for a specific interest makes it easier for people to use it.

It will be even easier if the person promote his own page , get followers and from then , he can easily convince them in subsequent links he will share.

However there is a major challenge online ,and it is the fact that most people sees most things online to be scam ,and thus joining new sites is not always easy for some people ,even after seeing some payment proofs to back it up

cmoneyspinner

Sharing affiliate links via Facebook groups and pages is easy. However I recommend you check your link after your have posted it because sometimes … Facebook blocks a link and says that it's SPAM. I don't know how they decide it but I have had the experience. Another thing? It's easy to create your own page and link it to a group. Put the link on you page and PIN it to the top so that whenever visitors come by they will see it. Post the link in your group and mark it as an Announcement. That keeps the post to the top of the feed so people can see it. Also, remember to make your group Public.

Peppul

For a business owner and you want to establish your business online and you want people to be aware of what you do and also patronize you, you need to refer people to your business, whether you are a YouTuber or online seller with a website or blogger etc. So what are the ways to refer people, firstly your families and friends are the first people you should refer and share your referral link with and get them to share them with their friends that way it will be easy, and also make sure that the content that you are offering is what people want that way getting referrals will be easier because if you give them what they want you get more people. And lastly make sure you share your referral link in groups you are very active and talk to them about what you do.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Yeah, actually promoting your referral links on Facebook is quite easy with Facebook groups but remember don't spam too much because your account may be suspended or banned. The most effective way to do this is to have multiple accounts. Go to groups and tell people you've got a site that pays well, if you want to get it inbox me. This way you can actually give them your referral links and tell them how to succeed on the site. Other ways to promote your referral links is to join forums like nairaland for Nigerians, quora, Reddit and you can actually promote your referral links on Twitter but when doing this use your brain to avoid being banned.

Finger Geek

Verified member
Do you know you can promote your referral links and earn a lot of bonuses by using this tricks:.....Just join Facebook and search for a lot groups in the top search box. Though it depends on what you are promoting......if it's about crypto, you can join up crypto groups on Facebook. Then when they accept you, you can posting your referral link there. Don't spam too much or you will be ban for a while.
In addition to you post. Facebook groups is the easiest free way to promote your referral links. But there is a problem facebook have with the links. They see too much links as spam, so they block them.
The best way but to get link not blocked by facebook is not to include links on your post or only one or two posts per hour. In your post you can let people know that if they are interested, they should ask how, then you will send the link to there inbox

AGP

I've published an article on affiliate marketing and how to grow in affiliate marketing. In the article, I provide strategies on how to potentially increase your sales and be more successful and if you chose the automated option that is also provided for you, you can earn on commissions, even while you sleep or while you're doing what you're doing and everything will be done for you and you get to chose how much traffic you wanna run to your offer.

Last edited by a moderator: