Earn Money Tricks involved in playing virtual soccer game

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
I have heard people talk about virtual soccer prediction tricks, I made a research on it and I found out one important prediction tricks. I am not saying that it works 100% but I made little gains when I tried it

It takes a genius to predict accurately how to win virtual football league bets.No doubt, it will be a fun and rewarding adventure if you unlock the tricks.

This game, despite being entertaining, can finish your staking balance in a season if care is not taken

This are the list of virtual teams that always play over 1.5 goals in most games, am not telling you they will score over 1.5 goals in every matches.
I give you guarantee of 6 out of 10 games.

1. ARS.
2. BOU.
3. EVE.
4. MNC.
5. BRI.

Please stake wisely and do not stake a lot of money on it.

Harivignesh

I have heard people talk about virtual soccer prediction tricks, I made a research on it and I found out one important prediction tricks. I am not saying that it works 100% but I made little gains when I tried it

It takes a genius to predict accurately how to win virtual football league bets.No doubt, it will be a fun and rewarding adventure if you unlock the tricks.

This game, despite being entertaining, can finish your staking balance in a season if care is not taken

This are the list of virtual teams that always play over 1.5 goals in most games, am not telling you they will score over 1.5 goals in every matches.
I give you guarantee of 6 out of 10 games.

1. ARS.
2. BOU.
3. EVE.
4. MNC.
5. BRI.

Please stake wisely and do not stake a lot of money on it.
Is it Something money earning game u talking about I am not aware of can you explain some details my dear friend.

Finger Geek

Verified member
Before I do say that there is never a trick to play virtual game. I do think that there never a way to trick the betting company. But I don't know what I was saying then. I see many people making money with virtual game using there own strategy and they are making lots of money there. But it is hard to see sure strategies.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
If there are things I would not try then it will be definitely playing virtual soccer bet because it is very dangerous and can finish your money within some minutes. I don't think there is any trick that will work hundred percent on them because they control the system and also the score and they also decide how much amount of money you will win.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Is it Something money earning game u talking about I am not aware of can you explain some details my dear friend.
All the sport betting companies have their virtual soccer games. The virtual soccer is just like the real soccer where you can predict the outcome of the matches and win. You could choose any option to bet on, this could be over 1.5 option or any other available one. Over 1.5 means there will be more than 2 goals in the match.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Before I do say that there is never a trick to play virtual game. I do think that there never a way to trick the betting company. But I don't know what I was saying then. I see many people making money with virtual game using there own strategy and they are making lots of money there. But it is hard to see sure strategies.
There are tricks in virtual betting but the thing is , the trick changes with time. I know a boy that hit jackpot with a trick but he never disclose it to us. He's a big boy now( narrative for been wealthy) driving round the town in his luxurious car . I used to have a trick some years back but it's not working again

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
If there are things I would not try then it will be definitely playing virtual soccer bet because it is very dangerous and can finish your money within some minutes. I don't think there is any trick that will work hundred percent on them because they control the system and also the score and they also decide how much amount of money you will win.
You are absolutely right, you need to be very careful when playing it . I once lost about #50, 000 in just 4 hrs playing the game. It's a highly risky , you don't have to go to the game centre with a lot of money, and always learn to quit the game at the right time. Don't be too greedy when playing virtual sport games

Finger Geek

Verified member
There are tricks in virtual betting but the thing is , the trick changes with time. I know a boy that hit jackpot with a trick but he never disclose it to us. He's a big boy now( narrative for been wealthy) driving round the town in his luxurious car . I used to have a trick some years back but it's not working again
I don't believe that there is a trick tonwin jackpot. it was just his lucky day to win that jackpot. Or as there been any other day that he win another jackpot? No, there can never be another day that he win because there is no trick for that. But I know that there are tricks for virtual sport and others

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Anyone who is is good at both probability and permutation will surely have a good time winning these ball games. I don't play bet but I don't frown at people that play it. I do goto bet shops mostly to watch football matches or even visit friends. And I always predict right to the extent that they call me octopus. But that has never gingered me to go into it.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
I heard this virtual soccer betting is the most risky and has addictive tendency which makes every thing complicated. It is important for people to just look for better ways in which they can make reasonable amount of money instead of relying on these betting alternatives which are not going to help us for long.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I heard this virtual soccer betting is the most risky and has addictive tendency which makes every thing complicated. It is important for people to just look for better ways in which they can make reasonable amount of money instead of relying on these betting alternatives which are not going to help us for long.
I won't even advise my enemy to go into virtual sports betting . It is very risky and the most foolish thing that let us know is that they know that the birthday company's controls the system and they determine who wins and who do not win. And after knowing that they also waste their money knowing fully well that these people will never allow them to win a reasonable amount of money.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
It's a matter of choice, I just find the trick useful and I decided to share it. It's not a do or die thing. Afteral, it's not an affiliate program where I will be expecting a commission. I mentioned in the post that it's not 100% guaranteed, that means we shouldn't expect 100% result. Perhaps , it's a 50 by 50 percent chances

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
I won't even advise my enemy to go into virtual sports betting . It is very risky and the most foolish thing that let us know is that they know that the birthday company's controls the system and they determine who wins and who do not win. And after knowing that they also waste their money knowing fully well that these people will never allow them to win a reasonable amount of money.
It's a matter of choice and I am not luring into betting. Afterall, I am not promoting an affiliate links where I will be expecting a commission. Categorically, I mentioned that it's not 100% guaranteed and it's not a do or die thing. I have not promoted any betting company either. On this forum , we are just trying to help each other

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
That thing is rigged to their favor...my friend. You see all these betting site do update this virtual software which would make your trick short-lived.

And you didn't even specify which betting site you are talking about...That trick can't work for all Betting sites virtual soccer.

I know you are referring to one betting sites in Nigeria.