Treasuretrooper.com Review: Scam or Legit?

Suba

Staff member
Treasuretrooper.png

What's Treasuretrooper.com?
Treasuretrooper.com is one of the oldest earning sites that was launched on July 17, 2005. The Treasuretrooper site concentrates on Get Paid To where members have to do something to get rewards or get paid, such as completing surveys or having other offers, shopping, playing games, watching movies. videos, using Trooper Search engine and also members will receive 20% commission from your first referral level and receive 5% commission from second level referrals.

Other Benefits
There are 6 to 8 cash surveys per day that you can complete and each survey you will be rewarded with around $1. After you complete the survey, it will be listed on your pending account to wait for approval.
International members are welcome
The minimum age for each member is 13 years.
Minimum withdrawal $20
Payment method: Check and PayPal

Site Review
As far as I know, Treasuretrooper is a legit site and has been operating for a long time, but I personally can't recommend it, because I met some complaints from users out there like PayPal is only for citizens of the USA and Canada, while other countries are forced to accept money via check which will be subject to a fee. high transactions by the bank because the check comes from abroad.